Hibs v Falkirk

Well at least that should end the cannae beat 9 men pish from some Hibs supporters as for animal tactics our team has a total of 2 Red Cards all season and one of those was for Hippo when he was playing for Livingston so in reality we are no dirtier than any other team in the championship. Perhaps if Hibs players or Manager actually knew how to defend crosses and throws into the penalty box they might actually be second in the league. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs went in to see the ref at half time and lo and behold they get a soft penalty and soft sending off in the second half. The man is a disgrace. We were on top till we gifted the goal too. Animals? From where I was sat the ref fave us nothing and to see his time waste from the 30th yes 30th minute at home when 1-0 sums how desperate they really are. Also we have had one red card all season and tonight the his players were diving all over the place. Finally stubbs don't tell us when we can celebrate...no one wants to hear your constant excuses for failure yet we have to put up with your treble chat

Sometimes, just sometimes, our total football doesn't pay off.

Yep, a punt up defensive fuk up = goal and a questionable penalty = goal

I mustve missed those films of that total football.....

For the money Hibs have spent, your team are a shambles.....

Did Stokes get subbed at half time ?

Great game of football on show tonight, honestly didn't really see why the Hibs fans were upset by some of our "animal" challenges. Football is a contact sport and I thought it was fiesty out there, with tempers fraying on both sides. Yes there were some naughty challenges from some in navy blue but then again Hibs were no angels either.

A great battling performance from Falkirk, well deserved point and great to see Houston celebrating at the end of the game, shame after being two goals down with a man less too, he had the cheek to celebrate, after all celebrations are for the end of the season and not the end of a match lol.

Stubbs is a total embarrassment of a man. I better not see a hint of celebration at the weekend if and a BIg if Hibs beat DU to get through to the final... I'll be watching!

What a season for the bairns, never know when to give up, just keep going with a never say die attitude.

Lee Miller was fantastic when he came on, he gave us a new dimension and caused chaos in opponents defence, they just couldn't cope. He just lifted the whole team and lifted the mood of our fans.

Proud to be a bairn!

Thought tonight was as sharp and energised as we've been for weeks for 85 minutes.

Wasn't at the game tonight but fair enough. Just thought the team looked a bit jaded the last wee while.

What would you say went wrong for us tonight? Be good to hear from someone who was there.

Archived