Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Fraser Fyvie...who needs a team talk when we have you spouting yer pish

What another outstanding showing of guts, bottle and a desire not to get beat. Not even us giving a daft goal away and a shocking refereeing decision against us, could the Hibeees beat us

Fantastic celebration from Houstie at the end. Full of passion but he knew exactly what he was doing with a certain bawbag standing on the touch line watching

What an utter mess :lol:

Ayr :lol:

Lost to the worst Hibs team in living memory. Minter.

Tbf you seem more seething than any Hibs fan on here tonight, what's up pal? :lol:

Offtt budget chat.

We have the 5th biggest budget. Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and hearts have all got bigger budgets. We've actually beaten 3 of them this season so what does that say about them? Minter.

I'm not bothered tbh. As soon as the first went in I think every Hibs fan knew the inevitable was coming.

CLBqGgaXAAA92VZ.jpg

Hibernian. Oh mymymymy. Hibs are indeed gonna Hibs.

That was brilliant. Great atmosphere, eventful match and it says on the ticket you'll get Hibs...you certainly do!

That match was all about Lee Miller. What a man. Completely turned it round. Also thought Vaulks, Sibbald, Kerr, Taiwo and Muirhead played well. Baird needs rested though.

Cashed out my £50 on Hibs at 2-0. Stuck my profit on a draw. Ker and, if you will, Ching!

We won't go up this season and we'll lose on Saturday. 

This is worse than 2 years ago. Fair play to Falkirk and their animal tactics though. Hopefully the SFA will have a review on this. 

The worst two challenges of the game were Bartley on Hippo and McGinn on Alston, two footed lunge again by McGinn....somethings never change

We lost our way after a stupid defensive goal to lose as we started well......as one my mates said at half time, can take getting beat if we are playing alrite but we were a sham after the goal.....

The change of Sibbs in the middle and Miller up top gave us more in 2nd half, just thot it wasnt gonna lie for us with the chances we created, I wouldve also had put O'Hara to stretch with pace before McHugh....there you go, I had also thot of like a few did, leave at 2-0 but like the team, never say never........even at 2-1 I thot consolation.....forgot it was Hibs tho....

Lee Miller my MOM, had the Hibs defence in panic and they couldnt cope with him either on the deck or in the air......

Few beers to polish off a good nites work... :thumsup2

The worst two challenges of the game were Bartley on Hippo and McGinn on Alston, two footed lunge again by McGinn....somethings never change

We lost our way after a stupid defensive goal to lose as we started well......as one my mates said at half time, can take getting beat if we are playing alrite but we were a sham after the goal.....

The change of Sibbs in the middle and Miller up top gave us more in 2nd half, just thot it wasnt gonna lie for us with the chances we created, I wouldve also had put O'Hara to stretch with pace before McHugh....there you go, I had also thot of like a few did, leave at 2-0 but like the team, never say never........even at 2-1 I thot consolation.....forgot it was Hibs tho....

Lee Miller my MOM, had the Hibs defence in panic and they couldnt cope with him either on the deck or in the air......

Few beers to polish off a good nites work... :thumsup2

Bartley won the ball. It was right infront of me. Strong but fair challenge. The referee and east stand linesman were both shocking.

Cheers Fraser Fyvie...who needs a team talk when we have you spouting yer pish

What another outstanding showing of guts, bottle and a desire not to get beat. Not even us giving a daft goal away and a shocking refereeing decision against us, could the Hibeees beat us

Fantastic celebration from Houstie at the end. Full of passion but he knew exactly what he was doing with a certain bawbag standing on the touch line watching

I thought fyvie was still running up paisley road west after being turned by waghorn back in December , good to see he has returned

Offtt budget chat.

We have the 5th biggest budget. Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and hearts have all got bigger budgets. We've actually beaten 3 of them this season so what does that say about them? Minter.

Not very much tbh.

You calling Ayr United losing to Hibs a minter might actually be more embarrassing than your teams result tonight.

Stubbs is a gibbering mess. Utterly blaming the ref. Trying and failing to land a punch with that parting comment. 'Celebrating is for the end of the season, not the end of the match'.

Such salty, salty tears.

Laughed at that too... What an irritating p***k, girfryðŸ˜

Offtt budget chat.

Aye, the one thing I'd want to do on this run of form is remind everyone that you've got the second highest budget in your league and the fifth overall in Scotland right enough. 

Archived