Airdrie vs stenny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea who's available and who's missing for Stenny. The current run we're on should have Airdrieonians pegged as the favourites, that's for sure.

Lose tomorrow and we could go bottom; this is the definition of a must-win game for the Warriors.

Delaying the inevitable IMO.

Ach, we've got a surprisingly good record against Airdrie this season - we've won all three previous matches courtesy of last-minute goals - so let's just hope it continues tomorrow and helps push the Warriors back to where the belong in mid-table mediocrity!

The current run we're on should have Airdrieonians pegged as the favourites, that's for sure.

The last game we won was against Cowdenbeath 6 weeks ago. I'm going for a Stenny win courtesy of... yes, you guessed it - a goal in the last minute.

I'm almost ashamed to admit that's me chucked it for the season.

There's better things to be doing on a Saturday afternoon that watching these jokers.

I mentally chucked it about end of January, it's only muscle memory that causes me to return on a Saturday.

Nil nil today I reckon, with the highlight being the boys getting their heads shaved by Johnny Martin pre kick off for charity.

Archived