Championship POTY

Guest Back Post Misses

Very poor there are no Falkirk players nominated but not surprised. They could have picked from kerr, vaulks, baird, Alston and if they can pick an injured waghorn why not Peter grant? Houstie should have this pinned up large on the dressing room wall for the final two games. No more motivation for the players required

These Falkirk fans are offended by just about anything.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor there are no Falkirk players nominated but not surprised. They could have picked from kerr, vaulks, baird, Alston and if they can pick an injured waghorn why not Peter grant? Houstie should have this pinned up large on the dressing room wall for the final two games. No more motivation for the players required

If it's any comfort to The Bairns oor Waggy voted for Baird/McGinn:

As an aside, I love hearing women talking in a Geordie-style accent.  For blokes, though, it is just rubbish.

These Falkirk fans are offended by just about anything.

Yep, how dare they fellow pros not pick Falkirk players as the best in the league. It's a conspiracy. Or it could just be the other four have played better against them.

Wallace

McGinn

Foderingham

Thought the Rangers keeper looked dodgy at the start of the season but he proved me wrong, he has saved Rangers a few points this season and it's more down to him with the high number of clean sheets than the defenders in front of him.

He didn't look too convincing at Easter Road last week.

Surprised me as he was bang average against us in the main. Certainly didnt impress as much as the other three. I think his name gets him a lot of votes though. Better vote for him hes got a few scotland caps.

Archived