Alloa v Hibs

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are quite a few black pellets thrown up where the ball bounces which probably helped the linesman to make up his mind. Once again our pitch proves its worth, as we remain at the cutting edge of goal-line technology.

I was right behind it & whilst it happened at speed it did cross the line. Impossible for the linesman to tell but still the correct decision.

In what way was it impossible for the lino to tell?

Hibs will continue to stutter as long as Fraser Dyvie forgets what he is on the park to do, and is still the cheating wee shite he was when he was at Aberdeen.  To think he was once punted as the future of Scottish football.  We are doomed!!!! :ph34r:

Jason Connings, another absolute fanny, strutting around until a gust of wind emerges and get blown over, and the sad thing is, the ref actually believes he was fouled.  Mind you, so does Connings! :ass

Ronan Keatings, what a hippy and was really an extra man for us.  He must be so hoping that Boyzone reform sometime soon. :whistle  

Hibs big #27 Gunnarsson, what a right animal he is, still can't believe he got away with so much blatant fouling.  Oh  wait a minute, of course I can, big team (in Leith) and wee team. :oops

Hibs will continue to stutter as long as Fraser Dyvie forgets what he is on the park to do, and is still the cheating wee shite he was when he was at Aberdeen. To think he was once punted as the future of Scottish football. We are doomed!!!! :ph34r:

Jason Connings, another absolute fanny, strutting around until a gust of wind emerges and get blown over, and the sad thing is, the ref actually believes he was fouled. Mind you, so does Connings! :ass

Ronan Keatings, what a hippy and was really an extra man for us. He must be so hoping that Boyzone reform sometime soon. :whistle

Hibs big #27 Gunnarsson, what a right animal he is, still can't believe he got away with so much blatant fouling. Oh wait a minute, of course I can, big team (in Leith) and wee team. :oops

Team won the game, posts all about the Hibs players.

Bit late on here but what a great team performance that was. I really cant think of our keeper being tested much. Tough first half for Hammy as they seemed to be looking for the switch to the right wing. Done pretty well though. Marr and Hill were solid, not giving cummings a sniff. 

Standout performer for me was Holmes. So composed on the ball in tight areas and made McGinn look like a pub player. Fantastic stuff and hopefully he will sign on for next season. 

The monkey is finally off the back so hopefully we can kick on and maybe get a 2nd home win...

Hibs will continue to stutter as long as Fraser Dyvie forgets what he is on the park to do, and is still the cheating wee shite he was when he was at Aberdeen.  To think he was once punted as the future of Scottish football.  We are doomed!!!! :ph34r:

Jason Connings, another absolute fanny, strutting around until a gust of wind emerges and get blown over, and the sad thing is, the ref actually believes he was fouled.  Mind you, so does Connings! :ass

Ronan Keatings, what a hippy and was really an extra man for us.  He must be so hoping that Boyzone reform sometime soon. :whistle  

Hibs big #27 Gunnarsson, what a right animal he is, still can't believe he got away with so much blatant fouling.  Oh  wait a minute, of course I can, big team (in Leith) and wee team. :oops

You've been marinading that post for almost 48 hours now and that's the best you can come up with.

Archived