Alloa v Hibs

It's the game that nobody is talking about. Hibs need to win and will be expected to do so. With the exception of the no show in the Livingston game, however, our home games have been close since the turn of the year. Hopefully we can maintain that tomorrow and make it a tough afternoon for Hibs. 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Otso making his debut tomorrow ahead of next week. Hopefully he'll play amazing tomorrow and keep his place for Tuesday.

Looking forward to eating alloa's chesseburger at the game tomorrow. 

Looking forward to eating alloa's chesseburger at the game tomorrow. 

You can eat my cheeseburger any day, duckie   :wub:

Don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow, so I'll be hoping everyone else is treated to a nice relegation party   :D

I don't mind Alloa, they've given us some decent memories of embarrassing Sevco. It's just a shame the place is a bit shit and the stadium too. Handy for a KFC though.

Can see this being routine despite our recent form. 3-0 Cummings with 2 and Boyle with the other.

I don't mind Alloa, they've given us some decent memories of embarrassing Sevco. It's just a shame the place is a bit shit and the stadium too. Handy for a KFC though.

Not just Sevco. And Alloa's lovely kthxbai.

As I posted last time, helped my grandad out when he took unwell at the last game so I won't hear a bad word against them.

Still, today is likely to be a shite game. If we score down the terracing end I might jump on the pitch for shits n giggs.

Archived