W o S cup semi final predictions.

tommyboy

what i said about this game ..was right  the harestanes players could not handle that boy knapp..if you let him run at you  ..well he scored the first to goals...and it ended easy for shortless..but the game was spoiled a bit by a bad ref..booking players not for tackles..but for saying some thing too him .and the sending of .for the best player on the park ..( for a dive) ..he skint the 2 players and went in between them both..and where i sat it looked a stone waller....but the ref booked him for diving..what a joke...but should be a great final,, but i think i am working that friday the 6th..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i said about this game ..was right the harestanes players could not handle that boy knapp..if you let him run at you ..well he scored the first to goals...and it ended easy for shortless..but the game was spoiled a bit by a bad ref..booking players not for tackles..but for saying some thing too him .and the sending of .for the best player on the park ..( for a dive) ..he skint the 2 players and went in between them both..and where i sat it looked a stone waller....but the ref booked him for diving..what a joke...but should be a great final,, but i think i am working that friday the 6th..

Was defo a penalty .

Listen AV just set up an account coz folk kiddin on ther me! Shortleeeeessseeerrr ur making a c**t of me and the full team get a grip!! It's an embarrassment!! Anyway am deleting this account after this comment well done shortlees moan the lees!! X ps a do not n will not post again shortleeeeeser wisin up !!

The new Hurlford are flying!! Well done Shortlees! It just goes to show you don't have to pay your players to get to big cup finals!!! Aye right!

Only going to answer you once Mole, come out the closet, and let's have a lie detector test,

I will put up £1000, you put up £1000 pounds. We will ask questions about paying players. Put it on Facebook if you want. Winner takes all. When it's done and I win, we can then reverse it with the same questions about your team double or quits.

Money didn't buy you love mate. Hiding behind a keyboard absolutely reaking of jealousy. Come watch a real amateur team playing for the jersey in the final.

Bet you haven't seen that before.

Only going to answer you once Mole, come out the closet, and let's have a lie detector test,

I will put up £1000, you put up £1000 pounds. We will ask questions about paying players. Put it on Facebook if you want. Winner takes all. When it's done and I win, we can then reverse it with the same questions about your team double or quits.

Money didn't buy you love mate. Hiding behind a keyboard absolutely reaking of jealousy. Come watch a real amateur team playing for the jersey in the final.

Bet you haven't seen that before.

A wouldn't bite to this steamer mate , guys clearly jealous as f**k.. Actually getting quite boring now , every time a team does well there paying players , Colville then lees.. Harestanes etc....

The only teams known for a fact paying players is hurlford hustle , Ksc wolves and bourtrehill Sunday team , aw fae Ayrshire al with ties one way or another to hurlford thistle 😳 And the proofs in the pudding with how successful they've been this season 😂😂 teams fae schemes way mates in it are always tough to beat 👌🻠best of luck in the final , think it'll be a cracker

A wouldn't bite to this steamer mate , guys clearly jealous as f**k.. Actually getting quite boring now , every time a team does well there paying players , Colville then lees.. Harestanes etc....

The only teams known for a fact paying players is hurlford hustle , Ksc wolves and bourtrehill Sunday team , aw fae Ayrshire al with ties one way or another to hurlford thistle 😳 And the proofs in the pudding with how successful they've been this season 😂😂 teams fae schemes way mates in it are always tough to beat 👌🻠best of luck in the final , think it'll be a cracker

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

Hi Cunny,you MUST be getting excited about your team these days as your posts recently have been more frequent.Brilliant achievement by the way,for a team relatively recently formed.

If,as you claim there is no cash incentives or payment of "any" kind involved good on you!

As for THEMOLE91, gies a clue,name and shame the p***k!

I've read Keir2014s post and believe that is his post,as he's a good fitba player but grammars not his strong point

Anyway if all is indeed "above board "with Shortlees then good luck in final,may the best and honest team win!!

Hi Cunny,you MUST be getting excited about your team these days as your posts recently have been more frequent.Brilliant achievement by the way,for a team relatively recently formed.

If,as you claim there is no cash incentives or payment of "any" kind involved good on you!

As for THEMOLE91, gies a clue,name and shame the p***k!

I've read Keir2014s post and believe that is his post,as he's a good fitba player but grammars not his strong point

Anyway if all is indeed "above board "with Shortlees then good luck in final,may the best and honest team win!!

Thanks mate.

Archived