W o S cup semi final predictions.

tommyboy

Dr lector judt to clesr up what you said ksc and bourtrehill have russell drummond not mr hamilton but rumour has it he has left ksc high and dry last week and they will struggle to finish season money doesnt alwsys talk good on shortlees playing honest ams football

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is ksc&hurlford are or were paying average players with the exception of Micheal Mullen gold knapp and mason could walk intae any amateur team in Scotland and make them winners shortlees are a special team because they are all pals fae the same area that's something u cannae buy 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

Unfortunately, when shit gets thrown in here, it usually sticks. The harder you try the worse it looks.

I don't believe any of the players are getting coin, most could comfortably get in junior teams if money was their goal.

As someone mentioned, a few of the Lees players could get in most teams and improve them, I've got to agree. But theres other players from other teams who would do the same.

It's a fine side Lees have, but there's another good side waiting for you in the final.

No names on trophies yet.

Unfortunately, when shit gets thrown in here, it usually sticks. The harder you try the worse it looks.

I don't believe any of the players are getting coin, most could comfortably get in junior teams if money was their goal.

As someone mentioned, a few of the Lees players could get in most teams and improve them, I've got to agree. But theres other players from other teams who would do the same.

It's a fine side Lees have, but there's another good side waiting for you in the final.

No names on trophies yet.

100% agree mate.

For those who harp on about Shortlees getting paid, can you mibbay name who you think is paying them? No offence to cunny but when it comes to money he's significantly behind William "abramovich" Hamilton. As far as i also see cunny is regular looking for sponsorship for buses, strips, training wear and the likes so if Shortlees had all this money then don't you think he would not need to do this? Hurlford certainly don't need to. Even the other Hurlford mob are running about in the best of clobber! I see knapp, gold and the likes regularly and can assure you 100 per cent they aren't getting a brass coin at Shortlees. They are playing to achieve something that hasn't been done in a long long time-------winning a major trophy the proper amateur way

Any time a team does well they are automatically paying players , everyone knows there are a few teams that do pay boys but the vast majority accused of paying aren't. The team's that pay are kidding themselves on with their tainted trophies !

For those who harp on about Shortlees getting paid, can you mibbay name who you think is paying them? No offence to cunny but when it comes to money he's significantly behind William "abramovich" Hamilton. As far as i also see cunny is regular looking for sponsorship for buses, strips, training wear and the likes so if Shortlees had all this money then don't you think he would not need to do this? Hurlford certainly don't need to. Even the other Hurlford mob are running about in the best of clobber! I see knapp, gold and the likes regularly and can assure you 100 per cent they aren't getting a brass coin at Shortlees. They are playing to achieve something that hasn't been done in a long long time-------winning a major trophy the proper amateur way

Here here

Totally club , players are blameless in this and that's a fact !!! 100% fair play to the lads who collect a wage at amateur level and 100% there isn't a single player who would turn it down if they were offered it !! Tgese clubs who pay it are the real cheats ... Staying on the hurlford thistle point , shocked any them getting a wage kos wit AV seen there all poor with exception of there no.9

I genuinely don't get why teams do pay players at this level? What does the hurlford guy get from it? Local boasting rights to neighbouring villages? Ego?

Is it the same guy who funds the junior team too?

I genuinely don't get why teams do pay players at this level? What does the hurlford guy get from it? Local boasting rights to neighbouring villages? Ego?

He is looking for them to tear up the road to Hampden, So he can re-lay it. By all accounts a very nice guy just can't understand why he pays the Ams either tbh but he does

Its the same guy. However when u ask anyone associated with hurlford in anyway they say he is trying to improve hurlford and set up an established successful club and encourage direct local talent. However from the outside u see little development or improvement of the amateurs park where he has ploughed alot of money into over the years. There has been some developments at the juniors. It clearly shows hes more interested in paying players for immediate success than actually improving hurlfords overall set up which would benefit them in the long term.

Archived