Cockwomble is at it again

Looks magnificent mate, Miss Budgie and the Jambo's are going places.

Kudos.

Couldn't care less about them yet white knights them at every opportunity and wants them to win the cup.

What a loser.

The bugger! Imagine wanting the evil sevco to win a cup, that's comparable to being Hitler, stalin or ant and Dec!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many clubs in the top league have gone bust/ entered administration since the summer of 2012, no Rangers?

How many clubs in the top league have gone bust/entered administration while playing in the same league as Rangers within the last 30 years?

That's all.

Clark-Griswald-Giving-The-Finger-While-D

You clearly are bothered about Rangers. You seem quite passionate about them, even. Actively wanting them to win a cup as well :lol:

Well I'm not going to argue on and on about it as you've clearly made up your mind that "I'm clearly bothered about Rangers" so there's not a lot I can do about that.

All I'll say is that there are plenty folk on this thread who are much, much more bothered about Rangers than I am, yourself included. In my opinion you understand. :)

Your fooling no one pal

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm simply posting my views as I see them. That a bunch of ignorant swine's then choose to only read what they want to suit their warped little theories is outwith my control. I've tried to explain my views before but you can't explain to folk who are too pig headed and ignorant to listen to reason or logic. As I've said before, both reason and logic go out the window for some when that 'R' word is mentioned. :rolleyes:

My main concern is the fact Celtic and Rangers are constantly talked up and the rest of us talked down/not mentioned at all. Why is this allowed to happen? Why aren't more pundits speaking up for the other clubs? Us folks on PnB - we're mostly a smart bunch. It can't just be us that sees this utter nonsense being constantly spouted from the months of these old firm w**k nuggets. Why is it that pro old firm chat is always reported and nothing negative? Theres a lack of spokesmen for the other Scottish clubs that keep the game alive. The way things are reported its the OF that keep the game alive but it really couldn't be any different.

Because it takes work to report on what happens elsewhere. With Rangers, and to a lesser extent Celtic, you are given stories to put your name to. With the "Old Firm" game itself you could get a 3 year old to sit and write a report on the game and it would probably A) Be of a higher standard than most of the mainstream reports and B) Be read and accepted by a sizeable chunk of the target fanbase as a fair/biased piece of reporting depending on the colour of crayon the child wrote it with.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm simply posting my views as I see them. That a bunch of ignorant swine's then choose to only read what they want to suit their warped little theories is outwith my control. I've tried to explain my views before but you can't explain to folk who are too pig headed and ignorant to listen to reason or logic. As I've said before, both reason and logic go out the window for some when that 'R' word is mentioned. :rolleyes:

Your facebook profile picture gives the game away thoughpost-67299-0-50873800-1460122438.jpg

All about the Rangers eh?

Not comparing the two but didn't a certain George best end up at hibs

George Best was a jakey b*****d. The amount he drunk his judgement was always going to be questionable.

Think about those poor Championship clubs next season without the blue pound to save them. Surely 5 or more clubs will enter administration in that league??

George Best was a jakey b*****d. The amount he drunk his judgement was always going to be questionable.

What a massive piss up that must have been.

Imagine him waking up after a 3 day bender... "I've signed for WHO??"

Archived