Cockwomble is at it again

The following article has got me positively seething.

"RANGERS PROMOTION A BOOST FOR SCOTTISH FOOTBALL"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35979886

The entire article is a piece of shit but this is the bit that angered me the most:

Doncaster denied that phrases such as "financial Armageddon", used by senior football administrators in 2012 when Rangers went into administration, had been proved wrong.

"There's no question that the absence of Rangers from the top flight hurt attendances at some of the clubs," he said.

"I think the warning at the time was fair.

"It was only with the support of the commercial partners at the time that the game has been able to emerge in the health that it is now in."

The man just can't accept he was wrong! I hope you see this Doncaster you fat mess.

DSC_0620.jpg

hearts-scottish-cup-winners-2012.jpeg

st-mirren_2512250b.jpg

article-2582158-1C58E13100000578-456_634

2107102_w2.jpg

\

_83325630_caley.jpg

2016-03-13T_2739382al.jpg

YEAH WE ALL REALLY STRUGGLED WITHOUT THE RANGERS YOU DELUDED C**T. GET IN THE FUCKING SEA

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What boiled my pish about that interview is he was asked straight up about the Armageddon predictions and civil unrest shit turning out to be untrue and in fact the league has been in good shape post-rangers. His response was to say "sure the lower league teams benefited from having sevco in the bottom tiers and look at the brilliant sponsorship deal I made."

No mention of the 4 years of excellent and entertaining product on display and no mention of the significantly healthier financial position of many clubs.  c**t.

Seems remarkable that we have managed to keep the lights on at all considering we've had that absolute walloper supposedly out there promoting our game but actually biding his time for the return of the 2 and ignoring the needs of the 42.

He's made a rod for his own back here. 

I will be expecting a significant upturn in sponsorship money for every club in the top flight on the back of this....

This.  After surviving financial armageddon, all clubs can now look forward to being rewarded with an even share of the much more lucrative global deal(s) that will inevitably coincide with Rangers promotion.  God bless Neil Doncaster and his commercial prowess...

The following article has got me positively seething.

"RANGERS PROMOTION A BOOST FOR SCOTTISH FOOTBALL"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35979886

The entire article is a piece of shit but this is the bit that angered me the most:

Doncaster denied that phrases such as "financial Armageddon", used by senior football administrators in 2012 when Rangers went into administration, had been proved wrong.

"There's no question that the absence of Rangers from the top flight hurt attendances at some of the clubs," he said.

"I think the warning at the time was fair.

"It was only with the support of the commercial partners at the time that the game has been able to emerge in the health that it is now in."

The man just can't accept he was wrong! I hope you see this Doncaster you fat mess.

DSC_0620.jpg

hearts-scottish-cup-winners-2012.jpeg

st-mirren_2512250b.jpg

article-2582158-1C58E13100000578-456_634

2107102_w2.jpg

\

_83325630_caley.jpg

2016-03-13T_2739382al.jpg

YEAH WE ALL REALLY STRUGGLED WITHOUT THE RANGERS YOU DELUDED C**T. GET IN THE FUCKING SEA

It's been a golden era for clubs out with the old firm winning silverware.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

It's just been great in general without the entitled arrogance of that mob for so long. Cant describe how happy I am it was partly down to us who kept them at bay for another year.

Not entirely sure you've read what he's said tbh.

Also not sure if Cockwomble knows the meaning of 'armageddon'.

"a dramatic and catastrophic conflict, especially one seen as likely to destroy the world or the human race."

Or in this context destroy professional football in Scotland.

The financial armageddonists were just wrong.  They are idiots and they should be shown the door.

"Here for a long time, not for you to have a good time! GIRUY diddies!"

Honestly, you'd break your fucking knuckles before you got tired.

92865-neil-doncaster-hopes-sfa-vote-will

Why is his head so much wider at the bottom? He looks like he's been made out of plasticine.

It's for easier insertion up his own arse.

"Here for a long time, not for you to have a good time! GIRUY diddies!"

Honestly, you'd break your fucking knuckles before you got tired.

92865-neil-doncaster-hopes-sfa-vote-will

Always reminds me of this from men in black that photo

XAyuykA.gif

Appropriately, the fucking impostor.  But you're right, you could wear out your shoes stamping on that face.

Archived