East Fife - Montrose

Well done the Fifers a great performance today against a Montrose team who looked out of it after 10 minutes. 3 important points and now a chance to win it all next week against an out of form Clyde. Mon the Fife!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another well deserved win. Pretty much game over after 20 odd minutes and Montrose never threatened and I don't think our keeper will have a quieter game. Scrappy first goal but the 2nd was a beauty of a fk from Campbell and Austin showed great composure to fire us 3 scud up after Naysmith played him through with a great pass. Montrose number 3 had a good game imo but lacked support. Anyway, I wanted Naysmith sacked a few months ago so nothing like eating humble pie and i'm delighted he has turned us round and now we have a team we can be proud off! Bring on Clyde next week! Will there be more than 1 bus going? Happy pissed Fifer tonight! Mon the Fife

3-0 home win, next >

Forgot to put the f****r on :angry:

Congrats to EF on the impending title, utterly ripped the piss in the first half and could have had six or seven.

Apart from a 10 minute burst in the second half, we were utterly hopeless today.

<<< heads gone, etc

Just to add my congrats to East Fife - not often my predictions come right - assuming they don't collapse in the last three games as Annan are flying. Fifers were different class today all over the park. Mo were simply outclassed. Thanks East Fife for taking your foot off the gas in the second half.

Although the Mo were poor the fact remains that the standard in L2 this season has not been brilliant and if the Mo had won just 3 of the 9 games they lost on the bounce during a 2 month injury crisis they would be in play off contention. As I was saying, the standard in L2 has not been brilliant.

Another cracking photo from today!!!

post-11219-1460246130126_thumb.jpg

Reckon every team in the Division's keeper has had that view this season!!!

According to BBC match statistics EF had 4 shots , all on target, during the game.

Utter tosh!!!

we all know the journalistic accuracy and integrity of the Biased Broadcasting Service.

Re. BBC, I totally agree. In an independent Scotland, there will be far more shots, more shots on target and goals galore. The matches though will all end in draws because in an independent Scotland, in the words of the late, great Errol (possibly a Scottish connection there?) Brown: "Everyone's a winner babe!" ;)

Archived