Dundee United vs Inverness CT - 9th April

I too am having a laugh deeboy. Thought your retort was quite amusing. Everything will be alright, normal service will be resumed. This is only my 2nd relegation, so I'll enjoy the novelty of it. How many have you went through? Obviously more than 2, that's why your so bitter ;-)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunning should never been allowed back near United, a halfwit first time around and proven to be a halfwit still.

Hopefully this incident will make any future manager wary of giving him a chance.

No witty retort Deeboy? Sorry just realised yer train quip was that...... Not!!

Gunning the fecking maddie, what was he doing? Surely he can't pull on a top again. I've never abused my own player like i did at that point. Seriously hope he's in debt to some crazy gangster and he gets shot in the head. Man is a total fuckwit!! But for some crazy reason I'd love to have a pint with him, just for the lolsssssssssssssss.

Love how the commentator just goes 'what?' as he picks up the ball.

What other possible reaction could there be?!

As I said yesterday - never seen anything like it.

The boy has his attributes, but it's almost like he finds football an irritation he has to deal with.

No witty retort Deeboy? Sorry just realised yer train quip was that...... Not!!

Gunning the fecking maddie, what was he doing? Surely he can't pull on a top again. I've never abused my own player like i did at that point. Seriously hope he's in debt to some crazy gangster and he gets shot in the head. Man is a total fuckwit!! But for some crazy reason I'd love to have a pint with him, just for the lolsssssssssssssss.

Oooft

Archived