Dundee United vs Inverness CT - 9th April

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Gavin Gunning picked up the ball while it was in play, walked off the pitch then came back on and sat down. I don't think a one-man strike is going to do much good.

He went down injured, the ball came to him while he was down so he picked it up. Walked off the pitch, but we didn't have a subbie ready, so Mixu ordered him back on to lie down. Left the pitch clapping at United fans going mental at him.

He went down injured, the ball came to him while he was down so he picked it up. Walked off the pitch, but we didn't have a subbie ready, so Mixu ordered him back on to lie down. Left the pitch clapping at United fans going mental at him.

What a guy.

:wub:

That's that confirmed anyway. Might just be the worst performance I've ever seen from any football team in any game live ever, thank f**k it was a free ticket.

Gav Gunning eventually lost the plot and produced the biggest heads gone moment I've ever seen. Game ongoing and he just picks the ball up and walks off, starts arguing with the bench, walks back on, falls over, gets treatment for 10 seconds back on his feet and applauds the fans as they are to a man screaming at him. Fucking faf. :lol:

He wasn't down. He was stood up, and he simply bent down, picked the ball up and walked off the park with it!

Never seen anything like it in my life!

Unbelievable performance today - looked like none of them were bothered. Thankfully most of them are out of contract.

Match Ratings for fun:

Kawashima (6) Not much he could have done

Knoyle (7) Probably our best player today

Morris (4) A walking liability

Gunning (2) Just doesn't give a fcuk

Dixon (4) Aff injured after 30 mins

Paton (4) Punting the ball all day to nobody 

Demel (5) Soooooooo sloooooow

Rankin (6) Meh

Dow (5) Little threat

Anier (4) Skied his only chance over the Shed

McKay (5) Useless in the air against big defenders, obviously

Murray (5) His energy and running came to nothing

Fraser (5) Made little difference

Dillon (6) Did as Dillon does

Unfortunate we won't finish ahead of County this season and good luck to them but at least we can have the consolation to aim for by trying to finish above Dundee who have never finished above us while in the same league.

I think Yogi summed it all up regarding our inconsistent season mentioning those players that have moved on and what we have had to put up with regarding all the injuries we have had.

Looking forward to the split fixtures and then the summer break. :)

Well We're Done for

Match Ratings for shits and giggles:

Kawashima (7) Stopped it from being 4 or 5

Knoyle (8 ) Best player today by a country mile

Morris (4) Shouldn't have started, he's quite clearly not fit

Gunning (2) Also shouldn't have started, did one of the weirdest things I've ever seen at a football game, Heads Gone

Dixon (4) Utter useless and injured before HT

Paton (5) Plenty effort but no one to aim to

Demel (5) Again, shouldn't be playing, it was obvious that hes struggles to play 45 minutes atthe best of times

Rankin (6) A lot of effort but nothing came to fruition

Dow (5) Anonamous, really

Anier (5) Had one shot and put it onto Sandeman Street

McKay (4) Was he playing?

Murray (5) Plenty enthusiasm but nothing from it

Fraser (5) Meh

Dillon (6) Should have played the whole game

I for one, welcome our new Peterhead overlords

Archived