Edinburgh.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pilton is far worse than anything in Fife. CCTV cameras need barbed wire around them.

I quite liked the feel of Trinity area, not too snobby but close enough to the town centre without feeling mobbed.

One thing I've noticed is there's definitely an Edinburgh 'type' of person that's completely sanctimonious and arsey. Don't know if it's the number of private schools and rich people but it's definitely a thing. They're completely oblivious to how much of a dick they are also.

Trinity is full of tennis-playing 50 year olds who are already semi retired. b*****ds.

This was my thinking through my time in Australia that a schooner must be somewhere in between a half pint and a pint.

Widge clearly has some form of Tourette's/ autism as this chat clearly scares him.

Correct. Schooner is 425ml: three quarters of a pint

The roads are a fucking disgrace.

Lothian buses are superb though, I've multiple bus routes taking me to loads of places all over the town within a 5 minute walk of my house.

I think the North of the city is fine to drive in, anywhere near Princes street/Grassmarket is a no go for me though.

Correct. Schooner is 425ml: three quarters of a pint

They said in Australia that they served schooners instead of pints so your beer stays fresh in the summer and pints are too large. I think it is just a rip off - the were 6-10 dollars a go when i was there.

Archived