• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from EBT's being illegal ?

They were not illegal whilst rangers used them though ,questionable yes but not illegal

it also illegal to use your mobile phone whilst driving but if someone handed some evidence to the police of you doing this predating it being illegal there is heehaw they can do about it

Whit ?

:lol:

Ebts were nor illegal when rangers used them , they were a tax saving loophole used my many business at the time including celtic, rumours are arsenal also used them and that is why hmrc are desperate for a successful outcome in the rangers case , would open the gates

Rangers cheated in deceitful registering of their players.

The clubs that have had cup ties overturned for registration errors - the genuine kind - have not needed to be proven to be seeking advantage.

The big fine was for this deception. Even if we leave aside the obvious fact that LNS is simply wrong with what he said about sporting advantage, it's very clear that Rangers cheated.

There was a variety of reasons play off allocation were cut , one probably being that tickets were set at 15 quid rather than. Say the usual 28 pound we have to shell out at easter road , had that been the case then the cynical person inside me thinks our allocation would have remained the same

This is why you think Motherwell cut your allocation? They cut your allocation because ticket prices were set at 15 quid? Surely they would up the allocation if the price had been lowered to cover losses of the blue pound.

Whilst to go back to your original point directed at a motherwell fan:

But yeez won't , the blue pound is too hard to resist by your clubs , you know it and I know it

You now acknowledge that the blue pound is in fact quite easy to resist. At the first time of asking, Motherwell cut your allocation by more than 50%.

This is why you think Motherwell cut your allocation? They cut your allocation because ticket prices were set at 15 quid? Surely they would up the allocation if the price had been lowered to cover losses of the blue pound.

Whilst to go back to your original point directed at a motherwell fan:

You now acknowledge that the blue pound is in fact quite easy to resist. At the first time of asking, Motherwell cut your allocation by more than 50%.

No now if you actually bothered reading my post you would see I stated their was a variety of reasons behind the allocations at the play off I just highlighted one , now feel free to answer my question , do you think mothwrwell will cut our allocation next season or thistle for that matter

:lol: meanwhile in the real world according to uefa, eca, sfa and spfl we are officially the same club, you bleating and moaning and pish talking is not going to change that

'officially' = contrived pretence by all the interconnected blazers to ignore cheating and bankruptcy.

Makes me proud to be Scottish.

'officially' = contrived pretence by all the interconnected blazers to ignore cheating and bankruptcy.

Makes me proud to be Scottish.

officially - official

contrived pretence - your new club pish

hope that helps :thumsup2

No now if you actually bothered reading my post you would see I stated their was a variety of reasons behind the allocations at the play off I just highlighted one , now feel free to answer my question , do you think mothwrwell will cut our allocation next season or thistle for that matter

This post here?

There was a variety of reasons play off allocation were cut , one probably being that tickets were set at 15 quid rather than. Say the usual 28 pound we have to shell out at easter road , had that been the case then the cynical person inside me thinks our allocation would have remained the same

There may well have been a variety of reasons for motherwell turning down the blue pound you're desperate to have us believe teams rely on.

The reason is irrelevant. The blue pound as you so affectionately call it, doesn't actually carry anywhere near the value you perceive.

Regards your question. I don't know is the answer.

Thistle, highly unlikely. Due to the police not trusting you in a wooden floored Stand, you'll be housed in the 6000 capacity jackie husband stand.

I'd imagine we will give you the opportunity to sell it out as splitting it with Thistle fans would cost us even more to host your visit.

officially - official

contrived pretence - your new club pish

hope that helps :thumsup2

I'm afraid that 'Phil says' trumps anything official.

Don't you go outside at all ?

Do you still have to come in when the street lights come on?

financial losses :lol:  we have been subsidising your income despite being in a different league for the last four years, the tv deal was only agreed because it included us, no need to thank us

I'm quite confident that you personally subsidised absolutely nothing you complete tramp.

Doncaster enraged me further on yesterday's Reporting Scotland.

There was a pretty balanced report that portrayed Rangers' title celebrations, but also highlighted the good things that have happened at our game's top end during the last four years.

It contained a bit though where the reporter mentioned the warnings about " Armageddon" back in 2012. Despite the line itself initially coming from Regan, it was immediately followed by Doncaster saying that the warnings were justified because "some clubs", presumably Celtic and Motherwell, had seen a drop in gates.

A complete failure then, to accept that they simply got it wrong four years ago (I think on purpose) and that this has since been firmly and incontestibly established.

The man is an utter shit.

Dreary fucking me.  I guess this is the authentic voice of Diddydom.

How apt to have this view in a Scotland that's hating itself to death.

Now, now. No need to be so 'uppity'!

Is it just too simple to suggest you guessed wrong? I am However intrigued as to how you came up with your conclusion.

I'd be rather disappointed if it were just an attempt to foment discord!

I'll just put it down to, too much excitement at BrandRangers FC's promotion.

Yours

aDONis

Archived