This is simply not true - the media has continued to report each and every fart that has emanated from Parkhead or Ibrox as before.

Not just a 'media' problem 'Ned' but a P&B one.

In my 10 years on here we've always been P&B's big team and the board's most posted about club.  You'd have thought that our demise would have resulted in us being sidelined but, instead, we've had another subforum created just for us and even more posts made about us.

If one wants evidence that Scottish football has a Rangers fixation then P&B is the place to garner evidence.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is simply not true - the media has continued to report each and every fart that has emanated from Parkhead or Ibrox as before.

Radio Scotland tried their best to sideline us but obviously commercial media outlets couldn't afford to ignore so many viewers/listeners/customers...

Radio Scotland tried their best to sideline us but obviously commercial media outlets couldn't afford to ignore so many viewers/listeners/customers...

Aye, Sky and BT make a fortune off The Rangers fans streaming their content for free

Not just a 'media' problem 'Ned' but a P&B one.

In my 10 years on here we've always been P&B's big team and the board's most posted about club. You'd have thought that our demise would have resulted in us being sidelined but, instead, we've had another subforum created just for us and even more posts made about us.

If one wants evidence that Scottish football has a Rangers fixation then P&B is the place to garner evidence.

This isn't just simply untrue it's actually utter nonsense.

My own club and a whole host of other clubs have been flavour of the month on P&B - Falkirk had their own section long before this section was put aside to point and laugh at your lot.

I'd go so far as to say that the Old Firm were largely overlooked by the majority on P&B before the Rangers clusterf'ck began.

I'd go so far as to say that the Old Firm were largely overlooked by the majority on P&B before the Rangers clusterf'ck began.

That was the major attraction of P&B for me tbh. Most other forums were 90% Celtic/Rangers, this was the opposite.

No, I very much don't care.

That's the whole point ya maniac.

Yes you do. You called another club "a nothing club" as if it actually matters. Nobody who isn't a total welt would use that term in an attempt to insult.

That was the major attraction of P&B for me tbh. Most other forums were 90% Celtic/Rangers, this was the opposite.

When I joined P&B in 2006 I was surprised at how Ranger-centric it was.  If anything it has increased.

BrandRangers FC fans are getting a bit uppity I see.

For a bunch of fans of a 'club' that is no more than a metaphysical conundrum, it would seem rather churlish to accuse others of following a 'nothing club'.

In the spirit of goodwill, I'll just say, welcome to the top tier, a momentous occasion for them.

Yours

aDONis

What does Stewart milne know....

"Milne says top-flight clubs have suffered financially in Rangers’ absence, and he hopes Mark Warburton’s side and Hibs are promoted from the Championship."

But it's booming...

"What we have to do now is find ways of bringing more money back into the game.

Having Rangers and Hibs back at the top level again would help.â€

But we must have the right approach or else.....

“If Rangers come up with the right approach – and everyone allows them to put what happened in the past behind them – it would be good for the game"

Archived