I'm asking the questions here.

Incidentally, I notice you edited out my question regards motherwell cutting rangers ticket allocation. Funny you'd do that.

No one has said they didn't bit he play off is. Different scenario , hibs also cut our allocation for the play off but not for the games this seaon now again why don't you answer my question do you genuinley believe Motherwell are going to cut our allocation for next season , yes or no?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has said they didn't bit he play off is. Different scenario , hibs also cut our allocation for the play off but not for the games this seaon now again why don't you answer my question do you genuinley believe Motherwell are going to cut our allocation for next season , yes or no?

I don't need to answer the question now.

You've acknowledged, yourself, that teams have actually cut the allocation they could provide.

Demonstrates, right there, they don't put the same value on the blue pound, as you guys do.

I don't need to answer the question now.

You've acknowledged, yourself, that teams have actually cut the allocation they could provide.

Demonstrates, right there, they don't put the same value on the blue pound, as you guys do.

There was a variety of reasons play off allocation were cut , one probably being that tickets were set at 15 quid rather than. Say the usual 28 pound we have to shell out at easter road , had that been the case then the cynical person inside me thinks our allocation would have remained the same

Honestly, what difference does it make whether Celtic or Rangers win the league? #twocheeks #samearse

It doesn't.  Like you've sort of said above, they're the one entity in most peoples minds.

That there's genuine bonhomie between we Bears on here is admirable.  I put it down to us being the few posters who talk sense and aren't burdened by the need to talk in cliches.

WATP ;)

Have a wee word with fb about the avoidance of cliches. I fear he missed the memo.

We welcome the chase.

Very good , that's you acknowledging our history remains , sometimes releasing the truth can work wonders for the soul

Old Rangers history indeed remains.

But it stopped in 2012.

The 54 titles can not be added to by the new outfit. Their history started with a match at Glebe Park.

If there was any hint of justice in Scottish football 4 or 5 titles would be voided for incorrect registrations. (Systematic Cheating to give it its proper name)

But it stopped in 2012.

The 54 titles can not be added to by the new outfit. Their history started with a match at Glebe Park.

If there was any hint of justice in Scottish football 4 or 5 titles would be voided for incorrect registrations. (Systematic Cheating to give it its proper name)

^^^^tears

But it stopped in 2012.

SDM/Charles Green/Craig Whyte knew...

But it stopped in 2012.

:lol: meanwhile in the real world according to uefa, eca, sfa and spfl we are officially the same club, you bleating and moaning and pish talking is not going to change that

Every club should cut this mobs allocation but to offset any financial losses we should charge the mugs £40 a pop to watch their beloved fantasy team.

financial losses :lol:  we have been subsidising your income despite being in a different league for the last four years, the tv deal was only agreed because it included us, no need to thank us

financial losses :lol: we have been subsidising your income despite being in a different league for the last four years, the tv deal was only agreed because it included us, no need to thank us

We all subsidised your cheating prior to liquidation.

financial losses :lol:  we have been subsidising your income despite being in a different league for the last four years, the tv deal was only agreed because it included us, no need to thank us

Explain this notion of subsidy in this context for me please.

Archived