• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly, I've got totally used to Rangers not being in the top flight and the thought of them being back with all the pish that it entails is just hitting home. Over the past few years, the media have been forced to cover the league differently as Celtic have simply not been an interesting story without their erstwhile business partners and closest ally. Even the tabloids who live and breathe OF stuff as a commercial necessity have struggled to have one interesting story about Celtic on their own and not part of the double act, which is the only thing that defines them. 

All the interesting stuff over the past few years has been skewed towards the diddy clubs. Seeing St Johnstone, ICT and County win their first trophies has been a highlight for me (although personally being at a Champions League qualifier in the Olympic Stadium in Athens watching Motherwell tops it for selfish reasons). Add to that Aberdeen practically filling Parkhead for their LC win and the sight of Hampden packed with Hearts and Hibs fans before that mad final and you have lots of great Armageddon memories.

We now need to be consigned to the fact that we will be back to the time honoured tick-tock of coverage that only centres on how Rangers and Celtic did compared to each other and how every other game influences the battle between the Big Two no matter how tendentious the angle. 

I'm less up for next season than I have been for years.

Why is it only now that it is good for Scottish Football?

Have the The Blue Fannies not been in Scottish Football since 2012.

Maybe they mean it is good for the shitey Media and the Green Vermin FC.

p***ks

He's been talking to Sky Sports News about the great benefits of Rangers being in the top flight next season, including there being a guaranteed FOUR Celtic-Rangers games next season. The man was almost salivating.

THREE surely?

Do you think bailing out their former players of their tax bills will hamper Rangers strengthening of their squad? Or do you think Rangers will just let them rot?

Do you think bailing out their former players of their tax bills will hamper Rangers strengthening of their squad? Or do you think Rangers will just let them rot?

Is this yer line for the day stoney ?

54 and counting and the chase for 55 has begun , deal with it :)

Is this yer line for the day stoney ?

54 and counting and the chase for 55 has begun , deal with it :)

Even you don't believe that.

Archived