Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Mark Warburton and the whole squad on winning the Championship/securing promotion tonight.

(hopefully still a bit more to come this term before looking ahead to next season though!!😀)

Cheers to all Bears on P&B, Cyber pints all round!😉

Rab

Remember folks, according to Red Rob, success is all relative to the size of the club, and it's no easier supporting Rangers than any other team. :lol:

So, many other supporters will be feeling just as happy as Rob is this morning after his team was confirmed as 13th in the pecking order of Scottish football.

My commiserations to those supporters of Premiership clubs who are about to be burdened with the absolute shitshow that follows these brain donors.

Thanks. Can't wait for every single match thread to be an endless tedious drone about old club/new club with Kincardine absolutely melted spewing out "hilarious patter" everywhere. Sounds great  <_<

Thanks. Can't wait for every single match thread to be an endless tedious drone about old club/new club with Kincardine absolutely melted spewing out "hilarious patter" everywhere. Sounds great  <_<

Don't forget the moron's who think bigotry is just cheeky bantz. 

Congratulations on winning the second tier title, with the second largest budget in the country, at the second time of asking.

I think I speak on behalf of most fans of lower league clubs: thank f**k they're gone. My commiserations to those supporters of Premiership clubs who are about to be burdened with the absolute shitshow that follows these brain donors.

Urrgh. Please keep them. A shit show by themselves, but I expect their fans to go into WE RR EH PEEPUL overdrive being in the heady heights of the Scottish Premiership along with their ugly sister.

What an arse-kissing thread. Pre-requisites don't earn a congratulations, and Rangers have done f**k all of the kind, especially considering budget and manager at their disposal. They took four, rather than three hilarious years to get here and they know that it simply isn't good enough. Even if we were miles ahead, the playoffs should have been won and they bottled it absolutely chronic style.

The Bears Are Back. Going For 55. You are the people. You Are Rangers Super Rangers No one likes You, You Don't Care. All About The Rangers.

Archived