Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend a warm hand of friendship, welcoming Scotland's newest club to the top flight.

To achieve back to back promotions while spending more than it would cost to put a double decker bus into orbit around the sun really would have been a remarkable achievement. So well done for not quite managing that.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Couldn't have put it better myself

Congratulations Sevco 

To achieve back to back promotions while spending more than it would cost to put a double decker bus into orbit around the sun really would have been a remarkable achievement. So well done for not quite managing that.

I was on a double decker bus today.  It was in orbit round the sun and cost me no more than £6.50 on my Oyster card.  I take your point at having two bites of the cherry though.

Congrats to Mark Warburton and the whole squad on winning the Championship/securing promotion tonight.

(hopefully still a bit more to come this term before looking ahead to next season though!!😀)

Cheers to all Bears on P&B, Cyber pints all round!😉

Rab

Congratulations on winning the second tier title, with the second largest budget in the country, at the second time of asking.

I think I speak on behalf of most fans of lower league clubs: thank f**k they're gone. My commiserations to those supporters of Premiership clubs who are about to be burdened with the absolute shitshow that follows these brain donors.

Archived