Congratulations 'Rangers'

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend a warm hand of friendship, welcoming Scotland's newest club to the top flight.

To achieve back to back promotions while spending more than it would cost to put a double decker bus into orbit around the sun really would have been a remarkable achievement. So well done for not quite managing that.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The mask is slipping tonight MT.

It might be best to log off before you burst a blood vessel.

What mask?

I don't think my antipathy towards Rangers, or towards fools like McPherson who thought a special case should have been made of the club, has actually been all that well concealed.

Oh, we aren't certain and tbh we don't expect one but then again that will only show up how unsporting your club is if they don't give it.   We're 17 points clear, we've won it in a canter, good to see you're not upset though.

Since when did guards of honour become a perpetual thing that has to happen in every match until the end of history?  The tradition is to get a guard of honour in the game immediately after winning the league, and then perhaps again when you're getting the trophy.  Why would Hibs be expected to give you one in two weeks time?

Oh, we aren't certain and tbh we don't expect one but then again that will only show up how unsporting your club is if they don't give it.   We're 17 points clear, we've won it in a canter, good to see you're not upset though.

You'll get f**k all just like Hearts last season.

A real fairytale story. Well done Rangers.

No reason that you shouldn't be challenging for a top 6 place next season either.

Top 2 surely?

That's atleast what they should be 'challenging for'.

In seriousness well done to them but the whole 'Were Back' chat is fucking tragic. Never been in the Premiership.

It's been fun doon here but I wouldn't want to stay for ever.

Cheerio....

No c**t wants you in the lower leagues, then again no c**t wants you in the prem either.

Basically no c**t wants you anywhere.

Before you take it to heart and get all upset if Celtic ended up down here we'd feel the same about them.

It's been fun doon here but I wouldn't want to stay for ever.

Cheerio....

It`s certainly been fun for the rest of us, especially when Sally was in in charge.

There have been some superb comedy moments for us diddy team supporters.

That said Rangers have played some excellent stuff this season and thoroughly deserve the title. 

No c**t wants you in the lower leagues, then again no c**t wants you in the prem either.

Basically no c**t wants you anywhere.

Before you take it to heart and get all upset if Celtic ended up down here we'd feel the same about them.

Just make me feel unwanted, why do t you.

Im looking forward to them spunking £30 million on players such as Martin Demichelis, Joleon Lescott and Joey Barton in desperation to beat ra sellick to a couple of diddy titles, before it turns out that Dave King is actually made of rubber and they get liquidated again.

Archived