Congratulations 'Rangers'

Not posted on here for quite a while but got to say i'm looking forward to the 'Guard of Honour' from your club on the 20th April. As for never letting us walk back into the top flight, 17 points clear with 4 games remaining makes it a bit of a canter :P . More than that though it's great to be back after all that has went on over the last 4 years, now we can target title 55.

You seem awfully certain you'll receive a "guard of honour" from us.

Hopefully you'll get what hearts got last season. A pumping.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you just pretending last season's 3rd place finish didnae happen?

Read my post again, it states quite clearly and i'll quote 'all that has went on over the last 4 years'.  Clear enough for you or are you still seething that we cantered the Championship this season? 

Read my post again, it states quite clearly and i'll quote 'all that has went on over the last 4 years'.  Clear enough for you or are you still seething that we cantered the Championship this season?

"All that has gone on".

"Gone on" for Christ's sake.

You seem awfully certain you'll receive a "guard of honour" from us.

Hopefully you'll get what hearts got last season. A pumping.

Oh, we aren't certain and tbh we don't expect one but then again that will only show up how unsporting your club is if they don't give it.   We're 17 points clear, we've won it in a canter, good to see you're not upset though.

As Archie just said on the news there, "It's a triumph against adversity for Rangers and their supporters, after the terrible acrimony that existed in the past 4 years in Scottish football, that's all behind us now. What we now will have is a more competitive league as Rangers presence alone will re energize the top division"

anigif_original-grid-image-29778-1389388

Yes, gone on over the last 4 years, you seem to have a problem in accepting that term. Now please f uck off you boring little gobshite.

I do have a problem in accepting the construction "has went".

You're absolutely right.

Even in his twilight years, Archie is one of the few voices of sanity left in this bile filled wee game of ours.

An absolute credit to himself.

Archie is but a senile old dick, who even in his prime was a blithering imbecile.

Rangers FC News put up post on Facebook tonight along the lines of now we are aiming for 55 league titles

Well as the club that won 54 of them went into liquidation and no longer exists surely Rangers are now going to try for their 1st Premier League title ?????

By the way has anyone checked the Panama Papers to see if David Murray Craig Whyte Charles Green or Dave King are mentioned ????

Rangers FC News put up post on Facebook tonight along the lines of now we are aiming for 55 league titles

Well as the club that won 54 of them went into liquidation and no longer exists surely Rangers are now going to try for their 1st Premier League title ?????

By the way has anyone checked the Panama Papers to see if David Murray Craig Whyte Charles Green or Dave King are mentioned ????

:lol:

Archived