Micro chipping your dog.

Romeo

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine's has been chipped since I got her. I would also get every dog snipped unless you specifically are going to breed them.

I would also shoot every owner of a puppy farm in the country.

Anyone convicted of cruelty to dogs, should be made to watch their children be beaten in front of them.

Then they would be shot.

It's how I roll....

Can you run for first minister so I can vote for you?

Why is it we are called a nation of animal lovers yet the punishment for cruelty to animals is to do 100 lines (not coke) and sent to bed without supper?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£500 fine if you don't :lol: , aye good luck with that Adolf.

Mines is a 10 year old female collie, and the rule if thumb is nothing gets done to her that I wouldn't happily do to a person, hence she didn't get 'fixed' as a pup.

Would I have as an ID card if it was compulsory? Why, no.

She will remain chip free, as will any subsequent dogs.

Both my dogs are chipped, as they are both pure Labradors we got from registered breeders.

The female one bears a weird resemblance to Nicola Sturgeon, she also, on occassion licks her own arse, not sure if our First Minister does that but would not be surprised truth be told

Can you run for first minister so I can vote for you?

Why is it we are called a nation of animal lovers yet the punishment for cruelty to animals is to do 100 lines (not coke) and sent to bed without supper?

I do bits of work from time to time for a dog rescue charity. It explains my feelings.

Mine's after coming in from her walk yesterday, total mud magnet.

post-43052-14599763351945_thumb.jpg

I was waiting ages yesterday for my girlfriend to get back from getting the dog micro chipped yesterday.

Then I remembered I don't have a girlfriend.

Or a dog.

And I'd just sharted on the bus to work.

Would only ever get a dog from a reputable rescue and all reputable rescues microchip their dogs before they let you take them home. Don't think we've ever had a dog that wasn't pre-chipped.

£500 fine if you don't :lol: , aye good luck with that Adolf.

Mines is a 10 year old female collie, and the rule if thumb is nothing gets done to her that I wouldn't happily do to a person, hence she didn't get 'fixed' as a pup.

Would I have as an ID card if it was compulsory? Why, no.

She will remain chip free, as will any subsequent dogs.

Collies are nice - is she pedigree?

Archived