Micro chipping your dog.

Romeo

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So....dog owners are queuing round the block to get their pets micro chipped as they were never responsible enough to have it done without being told to.

What are your thoughts on this P&B?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's has been chipped since I got her. I would also get every dog snipped unless you specifically are going to breed them.

I would also shoot every owner of a puppy farm in the country.

Anyone convicted of cruelty to dogs, should be made to watch their children be beaten in front of them.

Then they would be shot.

It's how I roll....

Mine's has been chipped since I got her. I would also get every dog snipped unless you specifically are going to breed them.

I would also shoot every owner of a puppy farm in the country.

Anyone convicted of cruelty to dogs, should be made to watch their children be beaten in front of them.

Then they would be shot.

It's how I roll....

I can see how you got your name.

That said I'm not far off the mark in respect of your posting.

We got Buster (R.I.P.) from the dugs hame so he was already chipped. That said one day he done a runner & we put reward posters out round the area informed the polis b the dugs hame but the c***s who had him didn't bother taking him to the polis or owt. One evening on my way to 5's I'd just set off, not even got off our street when a mink walks up our street with Buster on a lead attached to what looked like a manky cat collar. I stopped the car & called out Buster he nearly pulled the lads arm off trying to get to the car. I asked the lad where he got my dug from, he said he bought him off someone. c**t. So I took Buster hame but cos he'd been gone a couple of months we'd got 2 cats from the cats protection. Buster nor the cats (R.I.P.) were too happy about the situation.

So chipping is a good idea if only the c**t who finds/takes the dug to get scanned.

Grimbo

I can see how you got your name.

That said I'm not far off the mark in respect of your posting.

We got Buster (R.I.P.) from the dugs hame so he was already chipped. That said one day he done a runner & we put reward posters out round the area informed the polis b the dugs hame but the c***s who had him didn't bother taking him to the polis or owt. One evening on my way to 5's I'd just set off, not even got off our street when a mink walks up our street with Buster on a lead attached to what looked like a manky cat collar. I stopped the car & called out Buster he nearly pulled the lads arm off trying to get to the car. I asked the lad where he got my dug from, he said he bought him off someone. c**t. So I took Buster hame but cos he'd been gone a couple of months we'd got 2 cats from the cats protection. Buster nor the cats (R.I.P.) were too happy about the situation.

So chipping is a good idea if only the c**t who finds/takes the dug to get scanned.

Grimbo

You loved him that much that you waited a whole "couple of months" before you replaced him?

That's a touching, heartfelt story. :(

You loved him that much that you waited a whole "couple of months" before you replaced him?

That's a touching, heartfelt story. :(

My wife replaced our last dog before it was even dead. :lol:

Got a GeForce Titan X Superclock for my dog with 4096 stream processors, core clock speed of 1127Mhz, 3072 shaders, and 12GB of memory.

Can play Fallout 4 on it now and you should have seen it shagging the neighbours Labrador.  Was getting over 150 FPS (fucks per second).

Got a GeForce Titan X Superclock for my dog with 4096 stream processors, core clock speed of 1127Mhz, 3072 shaders, and 12GB of memory.

Can play Fallout 4 on it now and you should have seen it shagging the neighbours Labrador. Was getting over 150 FPS (fucks per second).

I actual laughed out loud at that!

Archived