The Springtime Meh Derby

Between WAP and here Random has been on the verge of a breakdown for the last couple of months.

I think it's happening now.

Although his hoping Saints don't qualify for Europe stance has got even the sensible WAP posters seething.

Glorious.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie seem to have the hex over us, and quite frankly Magennis v Scobbie/Shaughnessy is something that'll cause us huge problems. We're also shite against pace, which is exactly what Killie have. We're also shite against massive centre halves, which is exactly what Killie have. We're also shite against crowded central midfields with folk good on the ball, which is what Killie have.

They aren't by any means as good as us, but they tick literally every box if you're looking at our weaknesses. Add in the fact we'll more than likely start with a midfield filled with half fit players again then I can see us struggling. Our fans confidence seems to come from some unfounded belief we "always win we need to". 

You have just described Kilmarnock as a bunch of world beaters.

Pacy, strong, technical, dominant physically etc etc.

Quite why they are 11th in the league and getting pumped regularly I will never understand.

Quite why they are 11th in the league and getting pumped regularly I will never understand.

He never said that we were all of those things at the same time.

Killie seem to have the hex over us, and quite frankly Magennis v Scobbie/Shaughnessy is something that'll cause us huge problems. We're also shite against pace, which is exactly what Killie have. We're also shite against massive centre halves, which is exactly what Killie have. We're also shite against crowded central midfields with folk good on the ball, which is what Killie have.

They aren't by any means as good as us, but they tick literally every box if you're looking at our weaknesses. Add in the fact we'll more than likely start with a midfield filled with half fit players again then I can see us struggling. Our fans confidence seems to come from some unfounded belief we "always win we need to".

Oh Shite, bumming us up like that gives some of our fans a superiority complex. It enviably means we fall flat on our face and flop spectacularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

We're a very charitable bunch of lads.

Saints to lose and results to not go our way, forcing us into bottom six.

Tommy Wright to state he is disappointed with result, but pleased to announce Chris Millar has signed a six yeat contact extension.

Sounds like a larger than usual Saints support heading through, as all the supporters buses are now full.

Archived