The Springtime Meh Derby

Looks like no one has been arsed starting a topic on this one yet, which is hardly surprising since it's a Mehfest.

Anyroad:

Sat 9 Apr 2016 - Scottish Premiership

• Kilmarnock v St Johnstone 15:00

I don't think we need to go over again how utterly baws we are at present, but this could be a chance to get revenge on our boring cousins for allowing Dundee United to close the gap on us in their last game.

Hopefully Boyd will be back on the bench.  He's absolutely finished at this level.  The diffculty is seeing where our goals are going to come from.  Miles Addison and Alex Henshall may get a longer run out as they approach match fitness.

As for the score, I'm going to maintain the blind optimism which has been a mainstay of my Kilmarnock supporting life and predict a nervy 2-1 win for us.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Twitter says Murray Davidson is definitely missing but Chris Millar could make it. I'd rather we just left him out though. Liam Craig returns too. Craig Thomsons out for the season aswell, while theres surely doubts over Swanson and Wotherspoon who could barely sprint on Saturday.

f**k knows how we'll line up, game could mean nothing to us if Thistle fail to win tonight.

Mannus

Doyle, Shaughnessy, Krachunov, Easton.

Wotherspoon, Fisher, Scobbie, Swanson.

Cummins, Kane.

The thing is, given Davidson, Thomson, Maclean and Millar should all miss this, there are only actually Lappin and Craig that can really come in to that XI. And that's with Swanson and Wotherspoon in there despite how unfit/injured both looked on Saturday.

Squad depth starting to affect us badly.

4-0 Saints, Krachunov hat trick and Doyle with the other six.

Looks like no one has been arsed starting a topic on this one yet, which is hardly surprising since it's a Mehfest.

Anyroad:

Sat 9 Apr 2016 - Scottish Premiership

• Kilmarnock v St Johnstone 15:00

I don't think we need to go over again how utterly baws we are at present, but this could be a chance to get revenge on our boring cousins for allowing Dundee United to close the gap on us in their last game.

Hopefully Boyd will be back on the bench.  He's absolutely finished at this level.  The diffculty is seeing where our goals are going to come from.  Miles Addison and Alex Henshall may get a longer run out as they approach match fitness.

As for the score, I'm going to maintain the blind optimism which has been a mainstay of my Kilmarnock supporting life and predict a nervy 2-1 win for us.

Longer than the ninety minutes that Addison played on Saturday?

Mannus

Doyle, Shaughnessy, Krachunov, Easton.

Wotherspoon, Fisher, Scobbie, Swanson.

Cummins, Kane.

The thing is, given Davidson, Thomson, Maclean and Millar should all miss this, there are only actually Lappin and Craig that can really come in to that XI. And that's with Swanson and Wotherspoon in there despite how unfit/injured both looked on Saturday.

Squad depth starting to affect us badly.

4-0 Saints, Krachunov hat trick and Doyle with the other six.

Id bring Brown in to that.

Mannus

Fisher

Joe

Scobbie

Easton

Wotherspoon

Brown

Lappin

Craig

Swanson

Kane

For me.

Id bring Brown in to that.

Mannus

Fisher

Joe

Scobbie

Easton

Wotherspoon

Brown

Lappin

Craig

Swanson

Kane

For me.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was close to it actually. Wouldn't be an utterly disastrous line up, though any injuries and we're down to guys who have never kicked a ball before.

Archived