Whats the best thing you've seen posted on here?

I remember being pretty bored at work one day so skived off from what I was meant to be doing and started reading the 'Farting In Public' thread.

Almost got busted and had to pretend I'd received a hilarious text as I almost choked trying to prevent myself spraying coffee over my laptop when I burst out laughing. Can't remember the exact story, just the description. Think whoever it was was trying to stifle a fart but then unleashed what sounded 'like a hippo roaring through a traffic cone' :lol:

I believe you. What a hilarious story.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually made me laugh on another thread not long ago. Don't spoil it.

You think the absolute fucking cretin that is shull is hilarious, so I'd be delighted if you didnt think the same of me tbh

No mention of the "Taxidermy looks easy" thread? Just thinking about that thread cheers me up.

That's what I came on to post. I can't fucking look at that thread without a good hour to compose myself afterwards.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/207805-taxidermy-looks-easy/

So Shull bothers you eh? The mask slips. Are you a Rangers or Sellik man?

Shull is a comic genius by the way. His way with words and :lol:'s is second to none.

I'm neither, but hes clearly not got a single braincell. His posts over the past four years consist solely of smilies and massive bold letters. It was funny to start with, but its been FOUR YEARS, it stopped being funny ages ago. 

Both of you upset because I found Dee Dee's post on the farting thread funny... :lol:

Cheers, Milly. Iirc, it was "like a hippo roaring through traffic cone, but with a bit more bass to it."

Poor Cammy :lol:

I'm neither, but hes clearly not got a single braincell. His posts over the past four years consist solely of smilies and massive bold letters. It was funny to start with, but its been FOUR YEARS, it stopped being funny ages ago. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  DECEASED SINCE 2012 FC  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cannae stop laughing and pishing my breeks.  ;)

:bairn

Mark? Ok...

No idea why you called me Mark. Pretty confident it's not worth knowing why either.

Really not sure why he bothers you so much, unless you're a Rangers/Sellik man...

Both of you upset because I found Dee Dee's post on the farting thread funny... :lol:

You're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

Archived