Whats the best thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VikingTon rinsing LOL @ Celtic when he tried to claim he had never supported Dumbarton:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/135424-st-mirren-craig-thomson-v-rngers/?p=4807506

ICTChris and the story about the guy he used to work with ("Gloves!" :lol:)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/67556-morons-you-have-worked-with/?p=1921228

I can't remember what thread it was on but Philpy was complaining about the parking outside his house and posted a picture to back up his moan.

I even had Madeline McCann in the backseat. Took me ages.

ETA- I think Mozza has it as his screensaver.

I'll be able to find it later when I get home - think it was just in a general chat thread. Was just hilarious because he was getting such a ripping a few days before!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/122311-things-you-want-to-share-with-pb/page-1273#entry9868981

Screen_Shot_2015_10_14_at_21_06_55.png

Ask - and you shall receive...

f2mbN4Q.gif

Edited to switch image-host - again.

I could watch that forever. Glorious.

The Dryhorce posts about "Mubtumbo" and "the world being destroyed at least 8 times" also flatten me everytime I see them.

Aww whaaaaaat, that thread was great.

Why would he want it removed?

Because it had pictures of him in it that he didnt want public anymore.

I did think of going through the thread and removing the pics but I didnt think it would really be the same

We now need to guess what job McMuffin got himself that he doesn't want photos of him peering out of a homemade fort with a "no girls allowed" sign on it.

I'll start with Policeman or teacher.

I can't find the thread whilst I'm posting on my phone but the 'Mascots observing a minutes silence' Thread was terrific. Had me in stitches for ages.

Eta: found it!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/207551-Mascots-observing-minutes-silences

I've burst out laughing across the office twice now looking at that, absolute gold.

Cheerio from Chiggsy was magnificent, as was Dundee Barry's alternative Leigh Griffiths blog.

Liam DFC in MS paint was always worth waiting for, the VT / SJC springs immediately to mind.

However the laugh out loud moments for me have been ICTChris "gloves" (actual tears) and the footballer lookalikes with Fraser Forster- sheer class!

But the best post ever in my opinion appears in the Bralt if I recall correctly, some hero listed all Scottish clubs achievements and had Sevco as "hee-haw" true genius. I'm not even on the app and mobile, so if some kind character could link any of these it would cheer me up, I'm at my mums funeral and need a lift just now.

Because it had pictures of him in it that he didnt want public anymore.

I did think of going through the thread and removing the pics but I didnt think it would really be the same

It was ages ago I read it but don't actually remember any actual photos, it was the drawings of his fort etc that I found hilarious.

Cheerio from Chiggsy was magnificent, as was Dundee Barry's alternative Leigh Griffiths blog.

Liam DFC in MS paint was always worth waiting for, the VT / SJC springs immediately to mind.

However the laugh out loud moments for me have been ICTChris "gloves" (actual tears) and the footballer lookalikes with Fraser Forster- sheer class!

But the best post ever in my opinion appears in the Bralt if I recall correctly, some hero listed all Scottish clubs achievements and had Sevco as "hee-haw" true genius. I'm not even on the app and mobile, so if some kind character could link any of these it would cheer me up, I'm at my mums funeral and need a lift just now.

Could you not get in the funeral car?

Archived