Whats the best thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gif Erin Go Brah posted when Ozturk scored the last minute goal v us, was pishing myself for a good 20 mins. Also the Leigh Griffiths blog on the gold forum. I don't know if Dundee Barry still posts on here but if he does I'm due him a greenie a day, absolutely quality.

Can't believe I haven't seen that Jordan Rode before :lol: :lol:

I'm sure there's an actual name for this in the art world, but even though we can't see it, it's the look on Harvey's face that's the funniest thing about it.

And his massive banger.

It's a masterpiece

Jordan Rode still cracks me up. Brilliant.

It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and so unexpected Rude Van Nistilrooy is a belter too as is the Le Saux and the landing donnervan :lol: that thread just made my night and only half way through, saving the rest for tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Jordan Rode :lol:

I'm sure there's an actual name for this in the art world, but even though we can't see it, it's the look on Harvey's face that's the funniest thing about it.

And his massive banger.

It's a masterpiece

:lol: :lol: stop it man, I'm already in the shitter off the missus just burst out loud again with the baby next door :lol: ahhhh

One time philipy posted a pic of outside his house and then Skidmarks photo shopped pictures of Watkins, Saville and a couple other beasts on it and said something about having a get together with his pool mates. Was probably the hardest I have laughed at anything on here. No idea what thread it was in or why it was posted though.

xbl, informing me that the best way to fix my cars fucked thermostat was to turn the heaters up full blast and put the windows down

Ahhh, so that's where that P&Bism comes from.  

Cheers.

One time philipy posted a pic of outside his house and then Skidmarks photo shopped pictures of Watkins, Saville and a couple other beasts on it and said something about having a get together with his pool mates. Was probably the hardest I have laughed at anything on here. No idea what thread it was in or why it was posted though.

I can't remember what thread it was on but Philpy was complaining about the parking outside his house and posted a picture to back up his moan.

I even had Madeline McCann in the backseat. Took me ages.

ETA- I think Mozza has it as his screensaver.

Archived