Holyrood 2016 : Voting Intentions

Ivo den Bieman

Voting Intentions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How does the SP constituency compare with the Westminster constituency of similar name? I'd have thought Labour have no chance given Tommy Sheppard's large majority earned only last year.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard of all the parties with exception to the Anarchist party. I guess they're the closest thing to a "non of the above" vote. I must it admit it would be funny if they were ever able to win a couple of seats. 

This. Rational is a good guy and knows a lot about the area but you gotta realise national swing can trump local campaigns.

I always panic at election time, but I told you all that south would stay red.

So you might want to listen to what I have to say - Eastern will stay SNP, but Kez has the chance of an upset here if she gets her act together. The good news is she won't....

SNP/ SNP and it will be that way until independence.

Many will share that view,but after independence will they continue to vote or simply stop voting because they have want they want.

One of these days you'll work the quote function, Kev,

Find it weird someone would chastise a party based on "too many wankers"  yet vote for the SNP.

I find a vast majority of your posts "weird", but what can you do?

Bit bizarre if you find posts about Aberdeen football club weird. I know the SNP can absolutely do no wrong in your eyes but to say that the Greens have 'too many wankers' versus the SNP is something I haven't even heard from the more level-headed SNP supporters that haven't completely suspended their critical thinking yet. 

Bit bizarre if you find posts about Aberdeen football club weird. I know the SNP can absolutely do no wrong in your eyes but to say that the Greens have 'too many wankers' versus the SNP is something I haven't even heard from the more level-headed SNP supporters that haven't completely suspended their critical thinking yet. 

1) I haven't seen you post about Aberdeen FC.  I would imagine most of your posts on that topic are fairly level headed.

2) I have criticised the SNP in the past on several issues.

3) If you haven't heard anyone apart from me complain about the wankers within the Scottish Greens, I can only assume you live in a cave.

Abstention/Anarchist etc is just there in this vote to signify that you don't intend to vote, as actual anarchists (not these weird Ian Bone Class War-ites) don't stand or vote in elections. 

Archived