West Premier final standings

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i personally seeing glenafton dropping down to the bottom end of the table they didn't look that impressive even though drawing with us

They are decent enough and are two wins from safety. They have the points on the board as well as games in hand.

It's looking like Petershill and Irvine Meadow are away with Arthurlie, Beith, Kilbirnie or to a lesser extent Shetleston in the play off. Depending if Beith get to the Final could have an effect as well.

i personally seeing glenafton dropping down to the bottom end of the table they didn't look that impressive even though drawing with us 

Played poorly on Sat. but still got a point against a poor Arthurlie team.

Played poorly on Sat. but still got a point against a poor Arthurlie team.

If you 2 are debating who's the poorest, then clearly our points total shows who the winner is there.

I would think if we were going to catch any team, it would be Shettleston due to the amount of games they have played.

There's usually a team who you would think are safe, then plummet into the drop zone.

Hopefully it happens again to bail us out, and after their no 5's antics after the game last week, let's hope it Rob Roy again.

If you 2 are debating who's the poorest, then clearly our points total shows who the winner is there.

I would think if we were going to catch any team, it would be Shettleston due to the amount of games they have played.

There's usually a team who you would think are safe, then plummet into the drop zone.

Hopefully it happens again to bail us out, and after their no 5's antics after the game last week, let's hope it Rob Roy again.

Agree with you for once, some decent players who are good guys but there is a real horrible element at Rob Roy.

A poor Arthurlie team that should have won by 4/5 doesn't say much about Glenafton with amount of £ spent.

Oh thanks for the money for Dallas lol.

Agree above Rob Roy 5 a disgrace still waiting on apology.

Don't have much time for Rob Roy as a club and Maxwell is a clown.

Petershill have a make or break week coming up.

Games v Arthurlie and Glenafton.

If they don't take 6 points from them that will be them down.

If they some how did, it would make a very interesting finish to the season at the bottom of the league.

Beith also in an interesting situation.

11 games to play in 6 weeks with a Scottish Cup final in the back of the players minds. They probably only need 3 wins and a few draws, but could be dragged into a play off fight.

The situation will resolve itself in the next week. If Beith beat Shettleston and arthurlie in the next two games I would expect them to finish above both those teams and it will be those two plus glenafton who face a nervy time.

watching Arthurlie in the past 3league games I would say most team will find it difficult to beat us at the moment as (I don't want to jinx things) unbeaten with wins over  rob roy and draw with the glens and auchinleck with some quality play

watching Arthurlie in the past 3league games I would say most team will find it difficult to beat us at the moment as (I don't want to jinx things) unbeaten with wins over rob roy and draw with the glens and auchinleck with some quality play

Big games in the next two weeks for Arthurlie. Two games against teams around the same area of the table albeit with different games played. A game against a high flyin. Troon team. As well as your trip to Newlandsfield. That's a derby game so form out the window but I reckon yous need two wins from the four to stave off the play off spot. Watching the Rob Roy game though yous looked decent enough.

Hi, your table is not the same as the official table, Glenafton for one is different, 

Oops!

That should be it fixed.

For info: PPG is Points Per Game, i.e. the average number of points taken from played matches.

GDPG is Goal Difference Per Game, i.e. the average goal difference taken from played matches.

post-21211-0-32793700-1461005949_thumb.p

Oops!

That should be it fixed.

For info: PPG is Points Per Game, i.e. the average number of points taken from played matches.

GDPG is Goal Difference Per Game, i.e. the average goal difference taken from played matches.

Thanks for the info. But it still doesn't lift my kilt. 

As for the final standings......the REAL final standings, it's good to see an exciting end to the league at both ends of the table. I still think Talbot will scoop it but at least they are looking over their shoulders for a change.

The future's bright................apart from the financial mess, poor fixturing, dreadful leadership, plastic pitches and buffets getting wasted!

watching Arthurlie in the past 3league games I would say most team will find it difficult to beat us at the moment as (I don't want to jinx things) unbeaten with wins over  rob roy and draw with the glens and auchinleck with some quality play

No quality play tonight .

Archived