West Premier final standings

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and another thing. Gingerblastie you should be banned, pal.

Anyone who reads your posts can see you're a bad tempered thug. Just as a heads up, every time you are abusive to anyone on here (which is 90% of the time) I will report your post. Probably won't do any good but personally I'm fed up reading your swear filled rants.

And before you say "don't effin read it then", you're now polluting a thread about the standings in the league with your targeted nonsense. As soon as JackD posted you jumped in. Grow up, fella.

bad tempered thug my arse. Ask anyone that knows me if am a bad tempered thug all my life watching ladeside and not one ounce of bother. How you can judge me cause of a rant just shows you up more than me. Am sick of seeing absolute lies spouted about friends of mine that wouldn't say a word to nobody.. Ban me. Or even better I'll just come off this altogether. Shower of wallopers. Someone continually lies about fans of the club I support on forums!! Report me all you want as well. Really could not care anymore.l

bad tempered thug my arse. Ask anyone that knows me if am a bad tempered thug all my life watching ladeside and not one ounce of bother. How you can judge me cause of a rant just shows you up more than me. Am sick of seeing absolute lies spouted about friends of mine that wouldn't say a word to nobody.. Ban me. Or even better I'll just come off this altogether. Shower of wallopers. Someone continually lies about fans of the club I support on forums!! Report me all you want as well. Really could not care anymore.l

Firstly, well done for holding back on the swearing.

Secondly, I don't care who has lied about what. I DO care about reading physical threats on what should be a lighthearted forum.

And I don't need to justify why I said you are a bad tempered thug. Anyone can read for themselves the potential violent tendencies.

I'm not getting into a debate with you. I've said all I wanted to say on it. I just think you should know how to behave yourself.

yep as I guessed it wasn't a threat I didn't say I was gonna. But hey it's pretty obvious your thick as shit . It was a statement!! You are a wee p***k. A fucktard of a boy that I'll ignore from now on.It's actually good to know that 4 Pollok mates text me saying your a wee w**k and embarrassment to Pollok and that your lies tonight make them cringe. Now f**k right off

if this is what a football forum does to you then you should give up.

Whilst disappointed with the Beith result last night I am glad that Arthurlie have stayed in the Premier League - sorry to see The Meadow and Petershill go down but, stating the obvious, someone has to go down every year. 

Jack d winds it up again then pisses off its not very often you see beith and Kilbirnie boys agreeing but hey there's a first for everything

Agreed and he cowardly posted accusations on his own clubs forum maybe thinking the ladeside lads wouldnt have saw them and now that they have it's helped create a rammy on here and ï¸as you say he's pissed off into the sunset .

Maybe he should state actual facts in future before tarnishing other clubs fans but he's an arrogant little shit who probably can't and wont.

Pretty new here but all u do is antagonise people especially the ladeside fans most of them who post in here go home and away so they defo gonna stick up for there club who are probably one of the biggest supports in junior football so with a big support there's always the chance of bad apples but jack d just slates the club any chance he can

Agreed and he cowardly posted accusations on his own clubs forum maybe thinking the ladeside lads wouldnt have saw them and now that they have it's helped create a rammy on here and ï¸as you say he's pissed off into the sunset .

Maybe he should state actual facts in future before tarnishing other clubs fans but he's an arrogant little shit who probably can't and wont.

How would you know if the things Jack posted were fact or not?

;

It's like sharing a forum with the geeky wee chicken hawk off the Foghorn Leghorn cartoon!

With garrelburn on this. There's only a few games to go. If you can't look at the actual table and work out who could win or go down by now then you shouldn't be allowed on your mum's computer.

Got to say jimbo,for a grown up,you seem a tad obsessed with cartoons.  :(

:lol: Here ye go bud...

Are there any other witnesses that can back up what happened? Not heard of any this far at all and do you know yourself know that what he posted are factual?

What I do know is 100% factual is that last Wednesday ladeside played Beith in a derby and there wasn't a hint of bother and both fans mixed well and there were no drama queens running away onto forums complaining about feeling intimidated / threatened etc.

So the hosts nailed a high profile derby game but they aren't capable of hosting a pollok game because one fan feels threatened despite nobody else actually claiming anything happened?

Neither were you, and I'm not saying it was gingerblastie, fanofthejuniors or any other Ladeside fan on here that was saying things. There were other people there, it was in the corner of the ground, as Ladeside fans walked out after we scored. Just as you didn't hear anything doesn't mean the same thing didn't go on last week, as easily as there could have been similar abuse from Pollok or Largs or Glenafton or Bonnyrigg fans another time. I've only personally heard or seen problems with two teams in 13 years watching Pollok, and only one club I've had an issue with multiple times.

Are there any other witnesses that can back up what happened? Not heard of any this far at all and do you know yourself know that what he posted are factual?

What I do know is 100% factual is that last Wednesday ladeside played Beith in a derby and there wasn't a hint of bother and both fans mixed well and there were no drama queens running away onto forums complaining about feeling intimidated / threatened etc.

So the hosts nailed a high profile derby game but they aren't capable of hosting a pollok game because one fan feels threatened despite nobody else actually claiming anything happened?

I didn't say what jack said was factual or not all I said was he posted what he said he seen and how he said he felt.

However you basically chose to dismiss this all because you don't like his posts and basically call him a liar.

Kilbirnie don't deny they have had issues with fans in the past , they have banned fans , issued code of conducts , tried everything possible. We have a decent size support and a fair few young guys following the team , we are not as bad as made out but there have been incidents that we accept are not good for the clubs name and detrimental to all the hard work the committee put in. When people post nonsense either because they have some sort of agenda or because they see the club as an easy target for a bit of a laugh it riles supporters that the club is being accused again.

Despite the incident with the Pollok manager following the goal in the Scottish tie , there was no retribution or any carry on whatsoever against the man last night. Pollok fans had their flag draped over the barrier in front of Kilbirnie fans and Winters ran to them to celebrate his goal..again no problems. No incidents , nothing. Don't know what this Pollok fan seen or heard but sometimes when you are amongst a fair sized fitba crowd you can hear a sweary word or two that you are not used to hearing which you don't get at the opera or tennis.

Kilbirnie don't deny they have had issues with fans in the past , they have banned fans , issued code of conducts , tried everything possible. We have a decent size support and a fair few young guys following the team , we are not as bad as made out but there have been incidents that we accept are not good for the clubs name and detrimental to all the hard work the committee put in. When people post nonsense either because they have some sort of agenda or because they see the club as an easy target for a bit of a laugh it riles supporters that the club is being accused again.

Despite the incident with the Pollok manager following the goal in the Scottish tie , there was no retribution or any carry on whatsoever against the man last night. Pollok fans had their flag draped over the barrier in front of Kilbirnie fans and Winters ran to them to celebrate his goal..again no problems. No incidents , nothing. Don't know what this Pollok fan seen or heard but sometimes when you are amongst a fair sized fitba crowd you can hear a sweary word or two that you are not used to hearing which you don't get at the opera or tennis.

Fair point made and a good post, and as I've said 99% of Ladeside fans are fine. Nothing wrong with a swear word or having a go at players or fans, that's fine. It's when the insults are derogatory, sick and vitriolic it is in extremely bad taste. It was tree or four younger guys who walked out the ground as we scored. My reason for the post on the forum was what I heard last night, coupled with the bin incident, spitting and coin throwing at Newlandsfield was that I felt that segregation should be in place to ensure the 1% are kept away from the Pollok bench and supporters. I don't think that's unreasonable?

Archived