West Premier final standings

Table updated for tonight's results. Only Hurlford left with a realistic chance of pipping Talbot IMO. And Shettleston in the play off, barring something catastrophic happening to Beith.

Christ a never noticed that lol. Better edit my post

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two horse race now, be interesting to see if Talbot's experience will get them over the line.

oh there yer there!! You really are a wee Fudbox of a boy. Talk some shite and Spin a great yarn. You really don't help yourself. Am not an advocate of violence but if someone fucks you I'll celebrate it

Guys an arrogant arse mate . Horrible bloke.

aye is he mate. f**k him!! Sad wee rat. Type of guy junior football could do without. His bullshit story on Pollok forum tonight is the final straw for me. Ignorant arrogant slander filled bawsack

Not heard from you since you threatened me a few weeks back gingerblastie. I won't make stuff up but some of the shite spouted by 3 or 4 Ladeside fans was really disgusting. Entitled to your own opinions about me and I couldn't really care. I made it clear on the forum that it was a minority.

What's your problem with me Hertha? 😂

Not heard from you since you threatened me a few weeks back gingerblastie. I won't make stuff up but some of the shite spouted by 3 or 4 Ladeside fans was really disgusting. Entitled to your own opinions about me and I couldn't really care. I made it clear on the forum that it was a minority.

What's your problem with me Hertha? 😂

threatened you. f**k me that you telling lies again. what's wrong with you were you bullied at school. Yer a lying little shit stirring p***k. Hertha knows a wee sack of shit when he comes across one. You go out your way to lie and wind folk up. This isn't a threat by the way it's just on my wish list. "" I hope to f**k someone smashes f**k out your ugly wee mug ""

threatened you. f**k me that you telling lies again. what's wrong with you were you bullied at school. Yer a lying little shit stirring p***k. Hertha knows a wee sack of shit when he comes across one. You go out your way to lie and wind folk up. This isn't a threat by the way it's just on my wish list. "" I hope to f**k someone smashes f**k out your ugly wee mug ""

You said to me after I asked if Kilbirnie had scored a goal yet: "am not a dick and don't wanna be but by f**k I wanna punch the f**k out your wee ugly mug. All you do is wind c***s up on here. Wee trolling fanny."

That's not made up that's a direct quote.

You said to me after I asked if Kilbirnie had scored a goal yet: "am not a dick and don't wanna be but by f**k I wanna punch the f**k out your wee ugly mug. All you do is wind c***s up on here. Wee trolling fanny."

That's not made up that's a direct quote.

yep as I guessed it wasn't a threat I didn't say I was gonna. But hey it's pretty obvious your thick as shit . It was a statement!! You are a wee p***k. A fucktard of a boy that I'll ignore from now on.It's actually good to know that 4 Pollok mates text me saying your a wee w**k and embarrassment to Pollok and that your lies tonight make them cringe. Now f**k right off

yep as I guessed it wasn't a threat I didn't say I was gonna. But hey it's pretty obvious your thick as shit . It was a statement!! You are a wee p***k. A fucktard of a boy that I'll ignore from now on.It's actually good to know that 4 Pollok mates text me saying your a wee w**k and embarrassment to Pollok and that your lies tonight make them cringe. Now f**k right off

Suits me :)

Bottom of the table all sorted barring a monumental collapse from Beith & looking like it's between Talbot & Hurlford for the league .

League table

1 Auchinleck. 47

2 Hurlford. 46

3 Beith. 40

4 Ladeside. 40

5 Pollok. 41

6 Troon. 37

7 Glenafton. 36

8 Rob Roy. 36

9 Arthurlie. 29

10 Shettleston. 25

11 Petershill. 21 Relegated

12 Meadow. 16 Relegated

If it wasn't for this thread no-one could possibly have worked this out!

...and another thing. Gingerblastie you should be banned, pal. 

Anyone who reads your posts can see you're a bad tempered thug. Just as a heads up, every time you are abusive to anyone on here (which is 90% of the time) I will report your post. Probably won't do any good but personally I'm fed up reading your swear filled rants.

And before you say "don't effin read it then", you're now polluting a thread about the standings in the league with your targeted nonsense. As soon as JackD posted you jumped in. Grow up, fella.

Bottom of the table all sorted barring a monumental collapse from Beith & looking like it's between Talbot & Hurlford for the league .

League table

1 Auchinleck. 47

2 Hurlford. 46

3 Beith. 40

4 Ladeside. 40

5 Pollok. 41

6 Troon. 37

7 Glenafton. 36

8 Rob Roy. 36

9 Arthurlie. 29

10 Shettleston. 25

11 Petershill. 21 Relegated

12 Meadow. 16 Relegated

Do Pollok get 4 points for an away win? ;-)

Archived