West Premier final standings

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has been said before if your not interested don't comment . I am & so are many others so leave us to our own devices & the world will be a happier place lol

Im getting sick of you moaning at folk getting sick of you posting stuff sick of it SICK OF IT!

Im getting sick of you moaning at folk getting sick of you posting stuff sick of it SICK OF IT

people moaning at people moaning at people moaning at people moaning.....ive lost track of whos moaning at who now?? 

Ah, cheers pal, sorted that now.

Have also added a couple of decimal places to the standardised scores to increase user engagement.

these decimal places are now giving Pi a run for its money! brilliant!

It has been statistically proven that the number of statistics being produced by statisticians in support of their nonsensical statistical theories are in actual fact a load of statistical testicles. 

Bottom of the table all sorted barring a monumental collapse from Beith & looking like it's between Talbot & Hurlford for the league .

League table

1 Auchinleck. 47

2 Hurlford. 46

3 Beith. 40

4 Ladeside. 40

5 Pollok. 39

6 Troon. 37

7 Glenafton. 36

8 Rob Roy. 36

9 Arthurlie. 29

10 Shettleston. 25

11 Petershill. 21 Relegated

12 Meadow. 16 Relegated

In a sad kinda way I have loved this thread and many thanks to Daft Arse for starting it and for 'sir' to give us the in depth data good guys the pair of you and looking back I think you both were kinda spot  on finishing places wise at least.

I personally can breath now.

In a sad kinda way I have loved this thread and many thanks to Daft Arse for starting it and for 'sir' to give us the in depth data good guys the pair of you and looking back I think you both were kinda spot on finishing places wise at least.

I personally can breath now.

A take offence to that......... Av got a lovely arse so av been told ha ha

Table updated for tonight's results. Only Hurlford left with a realistic chance of pipping Talbot IMO. And Shettleston in the play off, barring something catastrophic happening to Beith.

post-21211-0-13172800-1462829942_thumb.p

Archived