The rangers v Christian Nade

My social media timelines are slowly filling up with 'tonight is the night we return to where we belong' etc etc.

The fact that mass amounts of Rangers fans are forgetting they still have to actually win a match this evening would make a f**k up tonight absolute gold.

I'm absolutely expecting a pumping but still, bitta respect and all that.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't get a ticket as I didn't fancy The Rangers' title party. But as the game have drawn closer I really am wishing I was going :lol:

Anyway, I reckon we could put Garry out on the right wing again tonight. In the previous games vs them we seem to have done that to nullify the Wallace threat. I think we will pprobably start either Waters or Cawley on the Left hand side, with Docherty in a LB as normal. Nade up front himself will be a struggle but to be honest I can't see another sensible option. If we attempt to take the game to them tonight we really could end up with a worse scoreline than we had in Dumfries a fornight ago.

If we do scrape, at least, a draw tonight I wonder what bon mots we'll get from our diddy pals on here.  I'll go for:

The Orcs celebrating like they won the Champions League

Biggest trophy win in the new club's history

Warchest/King's millions

Sevco will be found out next year

Not as good as Hearts were last year

Any other suggestions?

If we do scrape, at least, a draw tonight I wonder what bon mots we'll get from our diddy pals on here.  I'll go for:

Warchest/King's millions

Any other suggestions?

Obviously, anyone getting excited will need to be reminded of quite how underwhelming an 'achievement' it is for a club of that size to win Scotland's second tier.

I think a new thread should be devoted to people identifying their favourite stages of the journey.

Not going, but fearing the worst, I'd imagine waters and maybe taggart May come in to help our full backs, put Fleming in the middle, then he could help big Nade if we go forward, roll in next season, c'Mon the hibees

Called it! Lotto numbers plz

Same team as Saturday except King in for MOH:

Foderingham,
Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace,
Holt, Halliday, Forrester,
King, Miller, McKay

Substitutes: Bell, Ball, Shiels, Law, O’Halloran, Zelalem, Clark

If we do scrape, at least, a draw tonight I wonder what bon mots we'll get from our diddy pals on here. I'll go for:

Warchest/King's millions

Any other suggestions?

You'll probably find most Sons fans are much more humble than any of that shit.

My social media timelines are slowly filling up with 'tonight is the night we return to where we belong' etc etc.

There's a mutant on my facebook who's been giving it the "when we get promotion we're going for 55" pish. Last season was brilliant with all the meltdowns.

Didn't think I'd say this but hopefully Rangers win the league tonight, if we can get an unlikely win against Hibs it would be a pretty good Tuesday.

Archived