Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 9/4/16

Hands up, in including you with Lex I have myself made an utter mess of it. My upmost apologies. With further investigation (i.e. reading your post properly) I see you are utter consistent in your acknowledgement of Goodwin's obvious failings. Lex though, oh my.

Fair play. 

Good result last night; good luck in the playoffs.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we should take some credit for the Falkirk Hibs result, with Falkirk playing the sort of animal footbal only Saints could have taught them, having said that well done Falkirk, glad to have helped.

Hands up, in including you with Lex I have myself made an utter mess of it.My upmost apologies. With further investigation (i.e. reading your post properly) I see you are utter consistent in your acknowledgement of Goodwin's obvious failings.Lex though, oh my.

I have posted no opinion on Goodwins failings or otherwise on this thread.

It seems like a few gifs can get you in quite a state though :lol:

An interview I did with St Mirren striker Calum Gallagher on Monday. Talks briefly about Falkirk game, the current season, differences between Alex Rae era and Ian Murray era as well as hopes/expectations for next season. Nothing special but would be great if you'd have a watch!

Archived