Partick Thistle v Dundee United, April 5th (Tuesday), K/O 19:45

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You so think that standard of reporting is ok?

It's poor but I really don't care that much. Taking time and effort to write something like that, which will most likely not be taken on board, is a bit of a minter.

It's poor but I really don't care that much. Taking time and effort to write something like that, which will most likely not be taken on board, is a bit of a minter.

Fair enough but I feel it is better to make the effort. Not expecting much but maybe they'll try a bit harder in future.

Fair enough but I feel it is better to make the effort. Not expecting much but maybe they'll try a bit harder in future.

I reckon they'll give chick til the end of the season on sportsound then bin him thanks to your letter.

With Ayr not having a game on Tuesday night I decided to take this game in. (One of my mates supports Dun Utd so end up going to one or two of their games a season)

I was impressed by United in the first half of the match. I've no idea how they didn't have the game won for the number of chances they created. Is that the story of your season?

Who was the United right back? I thought he looked good.

Knoyle on loan from West Ham. Hadn't been getting a game until the last few weeks, which he has been decent. Shame Mixu didn't realise this much earlier....like Donaldson.

I know what happens when written complaints are made at my place of work- they are treated seriously

I work in complaints. They're only treated as seriously as how much they're going to affect each company. So yours basically will at best get a "thanks for the feedback and soz if you're not happy pal" while met with rolled eyes by those who receive the correspondence. People power indeed.

Archived