Most over rated actor.

Eckieboy

How does that Jesse Eisenberg fella keep getting all these plum roles just now, watched the Batman v Superman film at the weekend there and he stunk the place out, a quite laughable Lex Luther, maybe if Lex Luther was a geeky VL

Reckon he's a complete fucking toss as well in real life

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not being wide, but how would you know how much direction Travolta received?

I read 3 movie magazines a month, go to film conventions and generally watch a lot of films/documentaries about films. Read some stuff about the direction Tarantino gave to Travolta in that film and it sounded like he was kept on a pretty short leash.

I read 3 movie magazines a month, go to film conventions and generally watch a lot of films/documentaries about films. Read some stuff about the direction Tarantino gave to Travolta in that film and it sounded like he was kept on a pretty short leash.

Fair enough. :thumsup2

This thread has just made me angry tbh.

Some of the shouts. Robert De Niro? Ffs. Shite for the past 10-15 years as he's been phoning his performances in, but overrated?!

I'm inclined to say DiCaprio because of the sheer fuss made about him not winning and then winning an Oscar.

I think his two best performances are Django Unchained and Wolf of Wall Street so he plays an arsehole well. Not sure that he has been robbed of any Oscars a la Scorsese though.

Not sure if overrated covers it but Ray Winstone is complete mince.

I hate Ray Winston with a passion. Would compare unfavourably if he joined the Eastenders cast.

He's the worst thing in Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - and that's saying something.

Nicholas Cage was my first thought. The next was Pierce Brosnan, a wooden Bond.

Dame Judi Dench is top of my women's list. She has the same voice and expression in every movie.

Wow you made a post that wasn't utter horseshit well done.

Nicholas Cage is the worst actor ever, and only ever gets roles as his godfather is Frances Ford Coppola.

I hate Ray Winston with a passion. Would compare unfavourably if he joined the Eastenders cast.

He's the worst thing in Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - and that's saying something.

Not in a world where Shia LaBoeuf exists, he isn't.

Archived