Worst invention

Worst invention   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So much positive invention, yet so much fail.   I've given the obvious three; there will be others.  

Speed Bumps  -  You can't drive as fast, it ruins you suspension arms, and Yet we still have skate parks !!  Plus folk are forced into buying shite cars like the Range Rover Sport, rather than driving class like a Lambo. 

Smoke Alarms -  Costs you fucking loads in battery costs, yet the risk of a fire is near zero.   Plus if it goes off it sounds exactly like a alarm clock.   I stopped fuelling my Smoke Alarms in 2008, and I've saved around £ 40 thur far.   Get it up ye! 

Smart Watches -  Small screen, impractical for watching adult videos on,  phone already tells the time.   Always worn by bellends.  

I don't think there are any more.   

So much positive invention, yet so much fail.   I've given the obvious three; there will be others.  

Speed Bumps  -  You can't drive as fast, it ruins you suspension arms, and Yet we still have skate parks !!  Plus folk are forced into buying shite cars like the Range Rover Sport, rather than driving class like a Lambo. 

Smoke Alarms -  Costs you fucking loads in battery costs, yet the risk of a fire is near zero.   Plus if it goes off it sounds exactly like a alarm clock.   I stopped fuelling my Smoke Alarms in 2008, and I've saved around £ 40 thur far.   Get it up ye! 

Smart Watches -  Small screen, impractical for watching adult videos on,  phone already tells the time.   Always worn by bellends.  

Saving a fiver a year to risk your life. Mentalist. 

All fine and well until a speeding burning car crashes into your house and your accurist won't call the fire brigade.

You don't understand basic risk analysis, mate.

That may be. But I'm not that much of an absolute mink that I'd risk the lives of myself and housemates/family in order to save a mere £40.

That may be. But I'm not that much of an absolute mink that I'd risk the lives of myself and housemates/family in order to save a mere £40.

Since Moira left me I live alone, and I've used the money saved on batteries to very, very, very good use, mate.   

Realistically has anyone life really been saved by a smoke alarm ?   I very much doubt it.  

Since Moira left me I live alone, and I've used the money saved on batteries to very, very, very good use, mate.

Realistically has anyone life really been saved by a smoke alarm ? I very much doubt it.

Did all those reconstructed fire safety videos in primary school teach you nothing?

Archived