Mr Bairn's first tattoo

The only tattoo I've ever seen that was impressive was a guy who was pals with my pals cousin that used to get us sorted with shite soapbar from the bottom end of Alloa in the roaring 90's. His nickname was Mince and he had the word MINCE in capital letters tattooed on the side of his head which was kept baldy at all times a homemade job with indian ink. 

Worked with a guy once and he spent 8 hours getting a tattoo done on his arm. It was a Chinese dragon. It was so bad my 9 month old grandson could have drawn it better.

Wont be popular on here but the best tattoo design that i have ever seen was in a place in Cyprus. It was a Tribal design and when it was looked at sideways it read 1966.

The only tattoo I've ever seen that was impressive was a guy who was pals with my pals cousin that used to get us sorted with shite soapbar from the bottom end of Alloa in the roaring 90's. His nickname was Mince and he had the word MINCE in capital letters tattooed on the side of his head which was kept baldy at all times a homemade job with indian ink.

Think every shitty wee toon in Scotland has a guy called mince and another called haggis. Somebody who looks like Shrek as well.

What about in a prominent place

HERO IN OUT

You could cover the in with a plaster if you want a quiet night in the pub or cover the out with a plaster if you want to be a hero in the pub.

I can see it proving popular wherever you go.

Grimbo