Public Transport Etiquette

Romeo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody's mentioned eating smelly food on a train yet. Markies sandwich is fine, kebab is not. Disgusting behaviour.

Patrons of McDonalds are the worst offenders. These c***s are only slightly up from cattle.

Nobody's mentioned eating smelly food on a train yet. Markies sandwich is fine, kebab is not. Disgusting behaviour.

Patrons of McDonalds are the worst offenders. These c***s are only slightly up from cattle.

Guy behind me on the bus the other day had a McDonalds stinking the bus out.  The annoying thing about it was that it made me want a McDonalds, hence why I got off two stops early for a Big Mac meal. 

Been mentioned already but feet on seats really grates.

Especially in the morning, just quietly seethe as i want to shout at the ned,

'Think about how many folk have to use that seat all day', fucking ignorant arseholes.

Also,

Aberdeen station concourse has two tickets machines that you can use for collecting pre-paid tickets or buying tickets to travel then.

And next to them two machines that for collection of pre-paid tickets only.

When the pre-paid ones are always free as some clueless Bint is tying up the normal machine for about 35minutes,

as she digs in her bag for her purse for the card she used, puts that away,.

Now time to find the phone, and then search on the phone for the email with the reservation number.

Use the machine reserved for what you want to do and think about others.

Don't read books out to your children, especially when you roll on the character voices.

If they can't read, just give them a copy of Viz to look at the funny characters. You can then read the top tips section later once they inevitably fall asleep.

THIS!!!!  Guy brought on some sort of supper at Waverley and it stank of shite.  The whole carriage reeked of it; it was so bad someone actually complained to him and asked him to finish it on the platform before the train left.  Naturally he told them where to go.  Only saving grace is that his next shite would be of atomic proportions and result in reconstructive surgery to his ringpiece.

Don't read books out to your children, especially when you roll on the character voices.

Contentious point.  When my three were wee we travelled a lot between London and Glasgow/Edinburgh/Stockholm and I'd usually read to them and, of course, using 'character voices'.  This kept them away from other passengers.

I think a better point may be something like, "You may love your kids but other transport users may not.  Keep them in check."

Anyone how tries to on before everyone is off. Should be put on a sleeper hold until their stop. I have deal with this shite every weekend. There is lest seat otherwise.

Anyone how tries to on before everyone is off. Should be put on a sleeper hold until their stop. I have deal with this shite every weekend. There is lest seat otherwise.

You been on the sauce today?

:thumsup2  He is right though!

If they can't read, just give them a copy of Viz to look at the funny characters. You can then read the top tips section later once they inevitably fall asleep.

Now that I know that reading books to kids annoys horrible foul-smelling McDonald's eaters, I will make it my mission in life to read the kids a book whenever one of these types is in my vicinity. I'll do the voices too. Enjoy.

There are people on the Subway who get up and stand at the doors before the train has even left the station prior to the one where they're getting off. Why? What do they think is going to happen that will prevent them from getting to the door in time on a carriage with three other people in it?

Archived