New Whitehill Welfare Manager Appointed

Rab B Nesbit

I agree with Newky that the game today could have gone either way. From the start it did seem like one goal would decide it as there was some poor finishing from borh sides (as well as a few fantastic saves from Vinnie).

A typical end of season affair with both sides looking to rebuild for next season.

I agree with Newky that the game today could have gone either way. From the start it did seem like one goal would decide it as there was some poor finishing from either side (as well as a few fantastic saves from Vinnie).

A typical end of season affair with both sides looking to rebuild for next season.

What's needed for you guys cic? Thought you'd push on after a top 3 ( and picking up the e.w. Money ) last season. Yourselves and eks lowland form the big underachievements this year IMO.

e.w. money?? I honestly don't know what you mean.

I agree that the team has not performed as expected this season. I think that there are many reasons but I would prefer to keep my thoughts to myself.

Hopefully the team will rebuild next season and be challenging at the top. I did enjoy my trips to Stenhousemuir in the past (fingers crossed for City).

e.w. money?? I honestly don't know what you mean.

I agree that the team has not performed as expected this season. I think that there are many reasons but I would prefer to keep my thoughts to myself.

Hopefully the team will rebuild next season and be challenging at the top. I did enjoy my trips to Stenhousemuir in the past (fingers crossed for City).

I think he's referring to someone having a big bet at 20/1 on yous each way last season Cic.

Agreed your keeper made some fine saves especially a double save, how he got 1st one I'll never know.

Did nae see ye today ye must have been in disguise :D

1st game in dug oot today though didn't see Bingham. 1-0 loss game could've went either way to be fair on very difficult Park. Ball bobbing all over place. Gretna took goal well though young lad in goal maybes could've done better. Will certainly come on for experience. Another sending off for ww today yet not even a bookable offence for either cards in what looked like 3 very young inexperienced officials. Either that or I ken I'm getting old lol. One last thing always enjoy my trips to Gretna but despite defeat and defo no Soor grapes there was something missing today. A lot of the well Kent faces seem to have left. Good luck for what's left this season.

pretty close to what i heard although the words biased and useless were used for the ref

Exactly ! not having a pop at anyone good luck to Hislop not his fault if they aint signed up yet is it !
good to here  John Hall back playing with Welfare Playing 1 up front v a very poor Gretna is not the way forward though
Your 1st post above says it all. Steven most certainly knows that but you can only play what is left before you just now.I'm also sure signing John won't be the only player Steven signs ;) Judge him when he gets his own players in and not after one game :o

Your 1st post above says it all. Steven most certainly knows that but you can only play what is left before you just now. I'm also sure signing John won't be the only player Steven signs ;) Judge him when he gets his own players in and not after one game :o

Given time Hissy will do well 

Not sure signing defenders is whats required at WW as its up front where the problem is but he knows that and the future looks positive for WW 

Forget this season and whats left of it and look forward to next season

The players he wants to keep should be excited for the future as should the supporters 

Archived