Best Lothian

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Musselburgh seems like a nice place to purchase a house. Would rather go that way than Broxburn , Kirkliston etc.

Failing that I might move to Greenock to be closer to VikingTon.

Nowt wrong with Broxburn, clearly doesn't know the rule

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very much doubt that many people think Broxburn is the shittest town in Scotland, its not even the shittest town in West Lothian

Blinkered if you think Musselburgh is a nice place, full of smackheads and Jakie's

I'm sure Broxburn was shortlisted for the Carbuncle awards a good few times. I am sure it's alright - only had a nosey about a few times but just going by I hear. Same goes for Musselburgh I have only been there during nice weather and it seems great but I take your word for it, just seems like a nicer area at a glance.

Linlithgow is pretty much the heart, soul and centre of the universe. The rest of the county is as varied as anywhere else but better than the other 2 Lothians by a distance.

East Lothian is lovely, MIdlothian is OK and West Lothian has flute bands and a failed franchise in it.

Guy I used to be friendly with grew up in Prestonpans and was in a flute band, think they were based in Musselburgh though. Not seen him in 15 years so he might have died along with his favourite football team.

There was a similar thread about a year ago when someone from Livingston blurted out "Edinburgh is an absolute fucking toilet" and then never said anything else. It was funny.

Archived