Best Lothian

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no place in Scotland quite like West Lothian it has beautiful shopping centres and the best looking people in the country come from this area. All of this and of course the fact that West Lothian contains Livingston within it's borders which is the promised land of Scotland.

I love being from the Valleys of West Lothian, the other Lothians are pointless and Edinburgh is a sh*tehole so I would rank them

1. West Lothian

2. Edinburgh(has an alright castle and a hill)

3. Doesn't Matter

4. Doesn't Matter

Born and brought up in Livingston - lived there 30 years aside from few years at University and since getting married have lived in Whitburn , Longridge and Bathgate as well as working in Armadale for 20 + years. West Lothian is like anywhere else - it's got it's good bits and it's bad bits - Livingston itself is fine but lacks decent pubs!

So it's basically the same bin as anywhere else in Scotland, except for the fact that it lacks one of the chief redeeming features of these bins. So worse than anywhere else then.

Musselburgh seems like a nice place to purchase a house. Would rather go that way than Broxburn , Kirkliston etc.

Failing that I might move to Greenock to be closer to VikingTon.

Archived