What price success?

Grim O'Grady

Grimbo mate, your manager is omniscient and never wrong as you know. As Roy Orbison used to sing, well not Pretty Woman or Only the Lonely but the other one :lol:

If Spamtins take the title I'll run roond yer posh academy in the buff, doing the helicopter. On second thoughts scrap the helicopter, that's probably oot the question given it's always freezin doon there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grimbo mate, your manager is omniscient and never wrong as you know. As Roy Orbison used to sing, well not Pretty Woman or Only the Lonely but the other one :lol:If Spamtins take the title I'll run roond yer posh academy in the buff, doing the helicopter. On second thoughts scrap the helicopter, that's probably oot the question given it's always freezin doon there.

Submarine??

Grimbo mate, your manager is omniscient and never wrong as you know. As Roy Orbison used to sing, well not Pretty Woman or Only the Lonely but the other one :lol: If Spamtins take the title I'll run roond yer posh academy in the buff, doing the helicopter. On second thoughts scrap the helicopter, that's probably oot the question given it's always freezin doon there.

Pity you won't do the helicopter- there might be a few who'd be interested in seeing your chopper... 

post-12982-0-00684600-1459551548.jpg

15:00 1st9 City Supreme(Mr H Cobden, 13/2)

2nd8 Bassarabad(R Johnson, 10/1)

3rd3 Ballyrath(S Twiston-Davies, 9/1)

9 ran

6th2 Speredek(Mr S P Bowen, 5/2 fav)

Distances: 18 lengths, 10 lengths, 3½ lengths

Winning trainer: A J Honeyball.

Result from Newbury today. Nice name, it was bound to win and I didn't have a bet on it...  :(

15:00

1st9 City Supreme(Mr H Cobden, 13/2)2nd8 Bassarabad(R Johnson, 10/1)3rd3 Ballyrath(S Twiston-Davies, 9/1)9 ran6th2 Speredek(Mr S P Bowen, 5/2 fav)Distances: 18 lengths, 10 lengths, 3½ lengthsWinning trainer: A J Honeyball.

Result from Newbury today. Nice name, it was bound to win and I didn't have a bet on it...  :(

Ra bad Bassa came second? Never knew Sir Peter could run.

Saturday 9th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League Edinburgh University v Spartans

Monday 11th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League Whitehill Welfare v Spartans (6.30pm)

Wednesday 13th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League BSC Glasgow v Spartans (KO TBC)

Saturday 16th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League Spartans v Gretna 2008

Hmmm

Grimbo

Saturday 9th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League Edinburgh University v Spartans

Monday 11th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League Whitehill Welfare v Spartans (6.30pm)

Wednesday 13th April: Ferrari Packaging Lowland League BSC Glasgow v Spartans (KO TBC)

Hmmm

Grimbo

Sat 9th April Gretna v ww

Mon 11th April ww v spartans

Wed 13th April ww v Cumbernauld (though seems to have disappeared off LL website?)

Sat 16th April ww v the league champions.

Hmmmmm

What's yer actual point here caller..........

Wed 13th April ww v Cumbernauld (though seems to have disappeared off LL website?)

Hmmmmm

We, unlike yourselves are still in the title race (for now).

Grimbo

Hmmmmm

Whitehill v Colts has been postponed so Whitehill can play spartans on the Monday. No date given for it yet.

I take it ye still believe in fairies Grim :D

I still try & beat Rachel Riley at the arithmatic problem on Countdoon too, I believe that until it is arithmetically impossible to win the League then we are still in it. That's what being a fan is about, well in my world anyway.

Grimbo

Hmmm

Grimbo

It's needed grim. City have three games left. If they lose them all you guys need to be in a position to win it in time for the playoff- they can't put that back. Therefore if you're still in the title race ( as you suggest) then this is the only solution.

It's needed grim. City have three games left. If they lose them all you guys need to be in a position to win it in time for the playoff- they can't put that back. Therefore if you're still in the title race ( as you suggest) then this is the only solution.

Oh so now you are taking me seriously. Haha nice one SN

Grimbo

Season 2012-13:

Sat 6/4 WW v Gretna

Wed 10/4 WW v Ed Uni

Sat 13/4 WW v Ed City

Tues 16/4 WW v Preston (postponed)

Sun 21/4 WW v Dalbeattie, SCC Final

Wed 24/4 Vale v WW

Sat 27/4 Spartans v WW

Mon 29/4 WW v LTHV

Wed 1/5 WW v Preston

Sat 4/5 WW v HWU

Tues 7/5 Tynecastle v WW

Sat 11/5 WW v Spartans

Wed 15/5 WW v Gretna

Sat 18/5 Stirling Uni v WW

Just sayin like.....

Grimbo next time you bump into The Special One at Sava mind and ask him about the size of squad and the walking wounded :lol:

Hmmm

Grimbo

Why the moaning? I'd be buzzing about so many games as a player. Nothing betterðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Archived