Elect a New Moderator

I'd temporarily close the BRALT thread again. I'm convinced I could get one of the P&D's to top themselves.

It'd be a social experiment.

Rangers/Sevco fans have been subject to enough social experiments IMO.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm generally a fan of just letting threads run their course, but the BRALT is a thread which purports to be about the financial situation at Ibrox and probably has about 10 pages worth of posts in the last 4000 pertaining to that subject. The rest of it is just an endless back and forth of mindless nonsense with regular posters referring to each other in awful pet names and saying nothing of value.

It's become a thread where the discussion is entirely devoted to the posters who post in it rather than the actual topic. Either close it or ban everyone with more than 2000 posts in it.

I'm generally a fan of just letting threads run their course, but the BRALT is a thread which purports to be about the financial situation at Ibrox and probably has about 10 pages worth of posts in the last 4000 pertaining to that subject. The rest of it is just an endless back and forth of mindless nonsense with regular posters referring to each other in awful pet names and saying nothing of value.

It's become a thread where the discussion is entirely devoted to the posters who post in it rather than the actual topic. Either close it or ban everyone with more than 2000 posts in it.

That's a reasonable point but alas the Bralt does serve a useful purpose.

It generally keeps them away from the rest of the board...

The Seventeen

bennett 9351 The Tedi 8530 WhiteRoseKillie 6711 hellbhoy 5601 Monkey Tennis 4311 stonedsailor 3901 wunfellaff 3567 ~~~ 3294 AberdeenBud 3187 No8. 3170 The_Kincardine 3166 Bendarroch 3054 dave.j 2996 Henrik's tongue 2687 THE KING 2452 forever_blue 2106 Ken Fitlike 2101

Holy shite.

Waffenthinmint has well over 600 posts in the BRALT. If it staying open means that he has less time to skin hitchhikers alive in his garden shed, or worse, post in other sections of P&B, then I'm all for it. 

That's a reasonable point but alas the Bralt does serve a useful purpose. It generally keeps them away from the rest of the board...

It's also quite likely the websites biggest fundraiser, the amount of clicks it had received.

Try and close it and Div might actually make an appearance. No one wants that.

The Seventeen

bennett 9351 The Tedi 8530 WhiteRoseKillie 6711 hellbhoy 5601 Monkey Tennis 4311 stonedsailor 3901 wunfellaff 3567 ~~~ 3294 AberdeenBud 3187 No8. 3170 The_Kincardine 3166 Bendarroch 3054 dave.j 2996 Henrik's tongue 2687 THE KING 2452 forever_blue 2106 Ken Fitlike 2101

Holy shite.

That list (especially if it could include the person I'm quoting) has got to be one of the worst group of posters ever on the site.

Who the fucks 'Bendarroch'? :unsure:

Stereotypical gloryhunting roaster. I miss him, purely because he had a troll account called Bentdarroch, which would show up every now and then to say things like 'I am a fanny' when he'd been particularly obnoxious. It's the simple things in life that get you through   :P

That BRALT list doesn't include No 8 or johnnyc13 who've both been banned.

Ed - Whoops, No 8 is on it. No Johnny, then.

You forgot Wunfy.

Bless their cotton socks that their accounts have been gone for ages, but they're still among the most frequent posters   :lol:

I'd rather be Mozza's Pussy than a mod, I think I got more noms for the pussy post too, wankers.

You'd miss me if only for [insert good enough reason here] if I ever get kiboshed, or grow up.

Grimbo

I have no idea why anyone would want to be a mod. Having to read greety faced PM's without being able to get involved in the #bantz and run the risk of looking like a toys out the pram fud for banning anyone who may strike up a personal beef.

Radford has already managed this, it's old news.

I'd probably go mad with power and start handing out bans to people at random - for this reason, I feel I would be the best candidate.

Archived