Elect a New Moderator

Giant Club threads are rubbish, you can't have a decent discussion with other clubs fans without trawling through endless amounts of dross about youth team signings and other pointless things.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea who the mods even are anymore. The only time they come to sight is during huge meltdown threads, which maybe it's because i don't post as much anymore but there seems to be far fewer of those these days than in the past which is hugely disappointing.

Rugster seems like a good guy who would keep law and order here.

I was moderator at the very start of P & B for a few years. Already done my time, thanks.

I would also like to nominate booitsme7.

I was moderator at the very start of P & B for a few years. Already done my time, thanks.

I would also like to nominate booitsme7.

I was only aware of you since the beastism thread where you came across as possible admin material. :)

Despite giving me a warning for calling another poster a BEAST, I don't mind Mr X. He is, as said before, very helpful on the tech forum. Just don't challenge him on Yankie Throwball, he doesn't like that.

As much as I believe I'd breathe life into this forum, such as the reintroduction of the sin bin, compulsory sub crawls at least once a year and the permanent termination of all those who choose to pun, I'd feel obliged to become less of a dick to people.

Therefore I'd just like to see the world burn and nominate Grim O'Grady as mod.

As has already been said mr X is a great poster and very helpful in the tech thread. Its his overzealous modding in the championship thread that annoys me. He takes gtf day FAR too serious ruining any decent banter and making gtf day a total pain in the arse.

An example of this would be this pre-season he let a stirling albion one slide in the league 2 forum (I know he read it cause he gave me a warning point) but was shutting down all the st Mirren/Morton ones as soon as they were posted. One St Mirren one did last a day or so and was quite a good thread tbh but mr x shut it down aswell.

For a moderator id have to say we get pccabe back, it'd be a great laugh.

Archived