Elect a New Moderator

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

There wasn't a tantrum from anyone. The mod made a decison on what was happening at that time.  You don't agree with the decision, that's your view.  A process exits for him to return.  He contacts the site owner like many others have before him.  

No amount of knicker wetting will change the initial banning so I suggest he contacts Div.

Mods are only human & make mistakes eh? 

Grimbo 

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

To be fair it's the least he deserves given the sheer volume of arson-themed shite that's been flung at him! ^_^

I wouldn't want it mate. Thankless task & I'm too human so would make loads of mistakes. 

Grimbo 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Mozza's problem, like my own, is that he was too nice. When he was challenged by a poster he failed to react, like Grimbos smoke alarm.

I think that's why people where questioning his removal rather than Deeboy and TSAC who were a pair of c***s.

If a sinus faulty bear shits in a wood & no one is around to smell the shit does it still smell? 

Grimbo 

2 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

What did Mozza actually do?

Nizzy said we weren't allowed to refer to each other or anyone as beasts anymore. Mozza asked what does it matter what one anonymous person calls another anonymous person on the internet. He was banned.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Mozza's problem, like my own, is that he was too nice. When he was challenged by a poster he failed to react, like Grimbos smoke alarm.

I think that's why people where questioning his removal rather than Deeboy and TSAC who were a pair of c***s.

TSAC will still be waving his celestial knickers at the rough Dundee boys, hoping for a nod or a wink of approval.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nizzy said we weren't allowed to refer to each other or anyone as beasts anymore. Mozza asked what does it matter what one anonymous person calls another anonymous person on the internet. He was banned.

There was actually more to it than that IIRC but it's irrelevant as he is banned and that ship has sailed.  

As alluded to earlier there is a process he can follow.  

7 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

There was actually more to it than that IIRC but it's irrelevant as he is banned and that ship has sailed.  

As alluded to earlier there is a process he can follow.  

He did include the name of a certain well known cuddly toy, but that's bye and bye.

Archived