Elect a New Moderator

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

If Div did invite someone else to join the team then he'd be mad to overlook yer man KnightswoodBear.

Do you think it changed the way you posted though Niz? 

It's some responsibility eh? 

KB sounds like a good shout but I might miss his posts if he modded himself?

Grimbo  

4 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

@Div You don't have to make me a permanent mod Div. 48 hour access to the necessary tools is all I need to clean this place up.

I can see you as the Guardiola of P&B moderation FJ. No mercy & cutting the wheat from the chaff.

Grimbo  

44 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

If Div did invite someone else to join the team then he'd be mad to overlook yer man KnightswoodBear.

KB is frazzled enough as it is with doing night shifts with a newborn. What you want is someone who is well rested, a bit detached from the to and fro maelstrom of P+B, someone who doesn't take it too seriously and doesn't intentionally wind people up for no reason. Someone like Mozzamozza maybe?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

KB is frazzled enough as it is with doing night shifts with a newborn. What you want is someone who is well rested, a bit detached from the to and fro maelstrom of P+B, someone who doesn't take it too seriously and doesn't intentionally wind people up for no reason. Someone like Mozzamozza maybe?

I don't think so mate, I believe he is banned.  Apparently that Marr fella is wandering about outside the Scottish Parliament with a free Mozza placard.

Div could put it out as a charity bid gig.  Winner get's to be mod for a month.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

I don't think so mate, I believe he is banned.  Apparently that Marr fella is wandering about outside the Scottish Parliament with a free Mozza placard.

I've got charity form, reckon I could walk that comp. 

Grimbo 

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The banning had to be a mistake, Mozza was the most amiable, laid back and jovial poster on here. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The banning had to be a mistake, Mozza was the most amiable, laid back and jovial poster on here. 

No mistake as far as I'm aware.  If he thinks it was incorrect then he can contact the site owner accordingly.

Probably a better idea than doing a Cults Sheep and creating a plethora of abusives aliases.

I'm no Mozza fanboy by any stretch of the imagination, he was a completely average, verging on dull, contributer to this forum but his banning does seem to be completely out of step with everything else that was happening in terms of posters being punted. 

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

No mistake as far as I'm aware.  If he thinks it was incorrect then he can contact the site owner accordingly.

Probably a better idea than doing a Cults Sheep and creating a plethora of abusives aliases.

Must have been a tantrum from an ex mod who thought his authoriteh was being trifled with then.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Must have been a tantrum from an ex mod who thought his authoriteh was being trifled with then.

There wasn't a tantrum from anyone. The mod made a decison on what was happening at that time.  You don't agree with the decision, that's your view.  A process exits for him to return.  He contacts the site owner like many others have before him.  

No amount of knicker wetting will change the initial banning so I suggest he contacts Div.

Archived