Elect a New Moderator

I've decided on a whim that we need some fresh blood amongst the mods to shake things up a bit, so have decided to start a thread about it. Name the poster you'd like to see become a new moderator and if you feel like it explain why. We'll elect someone on popular choice, I'll leave the thread open for a week and then count the names mentioned and that'll be the person we elect for Div to promote. It'll ultimately be down to Div to decide if this person is simply added as an extra moderator, or if they replace an existing one, but if you feel an existing one needs to be replaced then name them and explain why and it'll be added to the appeal.

I'll begin in controversial style by naming two candidates, both of whom coincidentally supprt Caley and live in Edinburgh, but it's not for their shite choice of football team or their residence in Scotland's second best city that I suggest them:

Bobby Skidmarks - I enjoy his fondness for a scathing putdown and feel he'd be a cat amongst the pigeons as a moderator.

ICTChris - Solid all round poster. Funny, intelligent and a good contributor across the forum.

ETA:

Moderator to be replaced - Mr X, a jobsworth.

Over to you, P&B. Power to the people!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree with Skidmarks - despite not having that high a post count he certainly kens the score and has a rapport with loads of posters on here which I find quite endearing despite his tough guy act.

I'm happy to moderate the hip hop, boxing and trainers threads for free.  Would have those sorted out in no time.

With regards to an overall mod any of the Hibs posters would be more than worthy.  They're all good lads.

I think Nizzy is a bigger jobsworth comes across as an angry wee man type person. I've always found MrX to be reasonable.

I'd like to nominate myself and if not me (why not for fucksake) then what about Throbber?

Archived